Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Clinic: Lobby

Thaidakar battled the skeletons, blasting them with energy. "Something with Calano?" He turned to Platypus. "I can go help."

@The Bookwyrm @The Aspiring Archivist @Being of Cacophony

A skeleton cut a gash into TAAron's side, but he did not stop fighting. "We're going to Calano now?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The voice disappeared for a minute. Then, whisperings began again. "How could you do this, Calano?"

Clinic: Calano's Office

Calano raised his voice, preparing mental barriers.

"Malum," He said, "I want no part of you in my mind. I want no part of your tricks. Get out of my head. And stay out."

He shoved the barriers up towards Malum's influence, shattering the threads with the walls, and blocking Malum.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Clinic: Lobby

Thaidakar battled the skeletons, blasting them with energy. "Something with Calano?" He turned to Platypus. "I can go help."

@The Bookwyrm @The Aspiring Archivist @Being of Cacophony

The Clinic: Lobby

"Thanks... I don't think I know your name. Anyway, we need Bookwyrm, that's what my gut is telling me. You're welcome to come too though. Everyone can. But we might want to dispatch more of the skeletons while we go to him so we don't get interrupted." Platypus responds.

@The Bookwyrm @The Aspiring Archivist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

A skeleton cut a gash into TAAron's side, but he did not stop fighting. "We're going to Calano now?"

Thaidakar shrugged, "Maybe."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Thanks... I don't think I know your name. Anyway, we need Bookwyrm, that's what my gut is telling me. You're welcome to come too though." Platypus responds.

@The Bookwyrm @The Aspiring Archivist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

"I'm Thaidakar." He blasted another skeleton. "I would like to come, yes."

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar shrugged, "Maybe."

"I'm Thaidakar." He blasted another skeleton. "I would like to come, yes."

"Okay, let's go." Another skeleton cut deep into his leg. He swore under his breath. "I'm out of mental speed, this is going to get harder."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Okay, let's go." Another skeleton cut deep into his leg. He swore under his breath. "I'm out of mental speed, this is going to get harder."

Thaidakar got hit too. He tried to activate his watch again, but it was out of juice. He cursed. "Let's go." He ran in the way towards Calano's office.

A pack of growls come from the skeletons and they part to reveal a group of onxy tigers.

Yowling the tigers chase after the group seeming to want to herd them towards Calano's office.

@The Bookwyrm @Telrao @Shadowed @xinoehp512 @Being of Cacophony @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Aspiring Archivist @Anyone else in the lobby

Quick question for you Archivist. What is currently happening with Wynn and Lerac?

7 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar got hit too. He tried to activate his watch again, but it was out of juice. He cursed. "Let's go." He ran in the way towards Calano's office.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron ran after him.

Platypus stayed behind them, covering there escape with his attacks. Not caring about getting hit, he has taken over 20 blows, but none puncture his beserker state, and none pierce the skin either.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron ran after him.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A pack of growls come from the skeletons and they part to reveal a group of onxy tigers.

Yowling the tigers chase after the group seeming to want to herd them towards Calano's office.

@The Bookwyrm @Telrao @Shadowed @xinoehp512 @Being of Cacophony @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @The Aspiring Archivist @Anyone else in the lobby

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus stayed behind them, covering there escape with his attacks. Not caring about getting hit, he has taken over 20 blows, but none puncture his beserker state, and none pierce the skin either

Thaidakar ran up the stairs towards Calano's office.

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wynn has been corrupted, and Tors is dying, maybe Lerac will too.

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood 

TAAron continued to follow him until they reached the office.

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano waved a hand and the door opened. He saw Thaidakar, and immediately stood.

"Thaidakar," He said, "Welcome back. Where's Bookwyrm?"

@The Aspiring Archivist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

"Bookwyrm is downstairs. Calano, this guy said that there was something wrong going on up here." Thaidakar nodded.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Bookwyrm is downstairs. Calano, this guy said that there was something wrong going on up here." Thaidakar nodded.

"What guy?" Calano asked, walking up to Thaidakar. "Just my own struggles. I was preparing to convene with Bookwyrm and you guys to talk about our next move."

Just now, CalanoCorvus said:

"What guy?" Calano asked, walking up to Thaidakar. "Just my own struggles. I was preparing to convene with Bookwyrm and you guys to talk about our next move."

THaidakar nodded, "I think his name is Platypus... Anyways, we should plan our next move, yes. First, however, what the storms has been going on? Why is the clinic under attack?"

6 hours ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

The Second Archive

"Look for signs that the One Power was used?" Nameless examined the shelf nearest to him. "Or we could try to figure out their cataloguing system."

The Second Archive

“This place is worse than the Tower library,” Rue said, inspecting the place with threads of Spirit. 

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Edited by Aes Sedai

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

X stared at the growling tigers, willing the strange emptiness to come over him. He could use that to help, he just knew it. But it did not come.

Gritting his teeth, he turned and ran after Thaidakar.

47 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

X burst into the office, panting. "Attacked. Skeletons. Tigers. Don't think... they can hold them off forever."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Spinning, slashing, jabbing, and hacking, Platypus whirls through the skeletons, chasing after the tigers. Seeing a purple flare come along the metal, he cleverly deduces that they aren't onyx after all. Needing advice, he turns to The Shrai. But there is no response. He is forced to continue, on his own.

Matra swung her sword left and right, desperately hoping to catch a skeleton with the unwieldy thing. At the other emd of the lobby, strange tiger-like creatures were approaching. She turned and ran as fast as she could in the other direction. Have to… get away…

A flash of clothing disappeared round the corner. X. Racing after him, she soon found herself at Calano’s office, where many people stood, including some she didn’t recognise. She nestled herself in at the back of the group and looked up to where X had just made his dramatic entry.

On 2/3/2023 at 1:13 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Her form resolidified, but it seemed to be fading faster.

"A person. It's fuzzy. I... was lost, somehow. Or I felt that way. And eventually, Bonum took me in and used my soul to make a weapon."

@Ranryu

Wynn growled. “Good guy or not, that’s not okay. Do you want me to release you? Let you move on?”