Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Clinic: Lobby

The plan, the plan! Remember the plan my Child.

Emma froze as the swords flashed down towards her and she shifted to another plane as the swords were seeking her blood. The plan was complete, all would think her dead. Except Insa, who Emma kept her connection with and sent a general sense of what had transpired to her.

Her cloak fell to the ground, her body no longer there to support it and her staff was left. Discardered, abandoned so it could fulfill it's purpose.

@CalanoCorvus @Telrao @The Aspiring Archivist

The Kaos Plane

Emma landed lightly on the black stone in the pitchblack realm. Her eyes pierced the darkness, because to her there was no darkness, to her there had never been any darkness.

Grinning Emma ran across the rocky outcrops, leaping and playing like a child. Excited for this break before her next mission. But for now she was to keep her existance hidden and transfer the mantle to Insa. To make it appear that she was the next choosen avatar and that Emma really was gone. Even her connection had been cut, quite masterfully by Calano himself as he tried to give her mercy.

"How are you doing Insa? The Kaos wants you to be it's avatar for a while, so that they can all think that I'm dead for now."

@InfiniteInsanity

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma froze as the swords flashed down towards her and she shifted to another plane as the swords were seeking her blood. The plan was complete, all would think her dead. Except Insa, who Emma kept her connection with and sent a general sense of what had transpired to her.

Her cloak fell to the ground, her body no longer there to support it and her staff was left. Discarded, abandoned so it could fulfill it's purpose.

TAAron stumbled to a halt. Did Emma just...

He ran to Calano. "What happened?"

@CalanoCorvus

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City off ???: Central Prism

“The other Archive was on a different plane of existence. Who’s to say blowing holes in the ground would do anything besides destroying the entrance?”

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???: Central Prism

He shrugged.

Rue muttered something under her breath, reaching out with a tentative thread of spirit. "Destroying things isn't the only solution, child."

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Rue muttered something under her breath, reaching out with a tentative thread of spirit. "Destroying things isn't the only solution, child."

"I know... it's this forbidden magic that's making me think like this..." Thaidakar cursed under his breath. "The sooner I get to stop using it, the better."

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her cloak fell to the ground, her body no longer there to support it and her staff was left. Discardered, abandoned so it could fulfill it's purpose.

Telrao padded up silently behind Calano. "So that's it, then. She's just... gone..." She sat down, and shook out a paw, spraying white bone flakes into the air. She glanced at the staff, sniffed it, then wretched and pulled back. "That smells foul." She hissed, blue eyes widening. "Almost pure Kaos. What is that?"

@CalanoCorvus

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Clinic: Infirmary

Malum hit Wynn in the arm with the corruption bolt. "Well now. This isn't too good for you."

Lerac stood up, coughing. "Wynn! What did he do?"

Wynn grinned. "Don't worry, Lerac. Mr. God of Destruction here doesn't know how to use his weapon properly."

It's done, Justitia. I hope you're happy.

With a quick movement, she stabbed Malum with the fragment of Stacis.

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I know... it's this forbidden magic that's making me think like this..." Thaidakar cursed under his breath. "The sooner I get to stop using it, the better."

"You really are just like the Asha'man, aren't you?" Rue said distractedly. "If I can help rid you of your power, I will."

What should happen when she touches it?

@UnfortunatelyNamed

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn grinned. "Don't worry, Lerac. Mr. God of Destruction here doesn't know how to use his weapon properly."

It's done, Justitia. I hope you're happy.

With a quick movement, she stabbed Malum with the fragment of Stacis.

He grunted, but did not seem particularly affected. Tors lay on the ground, still whole but devoid of color. "Really? I think you can tell, Wynn. It's there. It will consume you."

Lerac was no longer coughing. "What? I think he's bluffing. I'm not even sick anymore."

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

It wants me to what now?

To be the one spearheading the assult on the bindpoints. The Kaos wants Calano to think that I am dead so that I can be a secret weapon for later. Also she wants to train me more in the arts of Kaos. You have it in you sister and I'm always here if you need help. There's one in the clinic on the roof of the clinic I think. Corrupt it to shatter it and restore more of the Kaos's power and retrieve the artifact kept in the invisible pillar of white light. I believe this one is the staff, you will be able to sense it when you get close.

@InfiniteInsanity

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He grunted, but did not seem particularly affected. Tors lay on the ground, still whole but devoid of color. "Really? I think you can tell, Wynn. It's there. It will consume you."

Lerac was no longer coughing. "What? I think he's bluffing. I'm not even sick anymore."

She growled at Malum. "No need to state the obvious. But for now, I am in possession of myself. If this is my last chance for all time, then I'm going to make the most of it. I'll start by killing you."

Wynn turned to Lerac. "Good. Now get away. I don't want you getting hurt."

Just now, Ranryu said:

She growled at Malum. "No need to state the obvious. But for now, I am in possession of myself. If this is my last chance for all time, then I'm going to make the most of it. I'll start by killing you."

Wynn turned to Lerac. "Good. Now get away. I don't want you getting hurt."

"No! What are you going to do? I won't leave you."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

To be the one spearheading the assult on the bindpoints. The Kaos wants Calano to think that I am dead so that I can be a secret weapon for later. Also she wants to train me more in the arts of Kaos. You have it in you sister and I'm always here if you need help. There's one in the clinic on the roof of the clinic I think. Corrupt it to shatter it and restore more of the Kaos's power and retrieve the artifact kept in the invisible pillar of white light. I believe this one is the staff, you will be able to sense it when you get close.

@InfiniteInsanity

Um... Okay. I guess.

Insa turned around and walked out of the infirmary, heading to the roof.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No! What are you going to do? I won't leave you."

"I'm going to end him by any means necessary." Wynn picked up Tors gingerly. Come on, please be alive. She tried feeding a small burst of Shadow to the weapon, not daring to hope. 

Just now, Ranryu said:

"I'm going to end him by any means necessary." Wynn picked up Tors gingerly. Come on, please be alive. She tried feeding a small burst of Shadow to the weapon, not daring to hope. 

There was a shock of energy, and the weapon flashed blue, then turned back to white. Out of the shadow, the form of a woman appeared, with bright blue hair, cloaked in black, head down.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was a shock of energy, and the weapon flashed blue, then turned back to white. Out of the shadow, the form of a woman appeared, with bright blue hair, cloaked in black, head down.

Who? What?

10 hours ago, Shadowed said:

“Good, since mine are useless in a fight and I’m basically useless with this sword as well. Try using them on me, to see if they work.”

9 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X scrunched up his eyebrows, reaching inside himself for power. And felt nothing. 

"I'm sorry," he said apologetically. "I think it might only trigger when I'm in danger?"

@Shadowed, I will assume we just decide to run out at some point.

35 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Kaos Plane

Emma landed lightly on the black stone in the pitchblack realm. Her eyes pierced the darkness, because to her there was no darkness, to her there had never been any darkness.

Grinning Emma ran across the rocky outcrops, leaping and playing like a child. Excited for this break before her next mission. But for now she was to keep her existance hidden and transfer the mantle to Insa. To make it appear that she was the next choosen avatar and that Emma really was gone. Even her connection had been cut, quite masterfully by Calano himself as he tried to give her mercy.

"How are you doing Insa? The Kaos wants you to be it's avatar for a while, so that they can all think that I'm dead for now."

@InfiniteInsanity

23 minutes ago, Telrao said:

Telrao padded up silently behind Calano. "So that's it, then. She's just... gone..." She sat down, and shook out a paw, spraying white bone flakes into the air. She glanced at the staff, sniffed it, then wretched and pulled back. "That smells foul." She hissed, blue eyes widening. "Almost pure Kaos. What is that?"

@CalanoCorvus

46 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano raised his swords.

"I'm sorry," He said, sincere, tears beginning to flow down his face.

And he swung down, his Lightswords slicing down towards the top of Emma's head.

X dashed out of the hallway and skidded to a halt, taking in the scene. Even from his perspective, knowing nothing that had transpired, he could feel the grief in the room. He stood there, uncertain, not knowing what to say.

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn took a step back, confused. "...Tors?"

Lerac watched on, astonished. Malum seemed mildly interested.

"I'm... dead," Tors said. Her form began dissolving in wisps of shadow. She looked down at herself, seeming to see despite her destroyed eyes. "How did you do this?"

40 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

"You really are just like the Asha'man, aren't you?" Rue said distractedly. "If I can help rid you of your power, I will."

@UnfortunatelyNamed

"Similar, I suppose. It's... different in many ways. For one thing, I doubt you could get rid of it in the usual way..." Thaidakar walked around the court thingy, observing the objects therein.

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

@UnfortunatelyNamed

It would purify the spirit into saidar and send it out the other side.

Nameless frowned. “Rue, I think I might know what the riddle means.” Rue could feel his reluctance through the bond. “It says we need balance, and considering this Archive stores all the collected knowledge of the One Power… well, we could try linking.”

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

You're cool! We're going through a big plot right now involving a dark god Kaos who can corrupt people and stuff. You could probably show up in the Clinic randomly, just maybe work out with Calano when it's a good time. Stuff has cooled down in the lobby a bit, so you might be able to come in soon.

@CalanoCorvus

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

X dashed out of the hallway and skidded to a halt, taking in the scene. Even from his perspective, knowing nothing that had transpired, he could feel the grief in the room. He stood there, uncertain, not knowing what to say.

Matra rushed after X, skidding to a halt beside him. “Uh, guys? What’s going on?”

I don’t know who’s in the room with us, so anyone who’s there can answer.