Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Infirmary, Room 4E

Alicia tapped a few buttons on the screen.

"Oh, Class 5?" Alicia said, then tapped a few more buttons.

She nodded. "Yeah, the energy matches up. Class 5D."

"So... anything you can do about it?" Lerac asked.

@CalanoCorvus

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Great. So why are you here?"

"I don't know. Kind thought I should check on everyone here." She paused. "And I was kind of hoping that they might I have something to help my memory. It'd be nice to know for sure what was lies and what was the truth."

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I don't know. Kind thought I should check on everyone here." She paused. "And I was kind of hoping that they might I have something to help my memory. It'd be nice to know for sure what was lies and what was the truth."

Does she intend to corrupt him?

"I see. Well, uh, go ahead."

6 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Oh well. They look a little busy. And its not super urgent. Not even like it could for sure help me. Not all families tell you know?"

"Not all families... I don't think I see your point. You might as well ask, right?"

19 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Not all families... I don't think I see your point. You might as well ask, right?"

"Adoption. If I remember everything, which what I do remember isn't very good, I probably still won't know. I won't know if Emma was just making it up or if she's right."

@The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Adoption. If I remember everything, which what I do remember isn't very good, I probably still won't know. I won't know if Emma was just making it up or if she's right."

@The Aspiring Archivist

"Alright." TAAron sighed, then turned to watch Lerac, Wynn, and the doctor.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Alright." TAAron sighed, then turned to watch Lerac, Wynn, and the doctor.

Insa whispered. "What would you do? If you finally thought you had what you needed figured out and then someone turned it upside down? You finally remembered what you thought was your family, they're gone but at least you know, and someone told you that they weren't? That instead you weren't the oldest, you're the youngest, and your older siblings in ways have both died and yet they're still there? What would you do?"

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa whispered. "What would you do? If you finally thought you had what you needed figured out and then someone turned it upside down? You finally remembered what you thought was your family, they're gone but at least you know, and someone told you that they weren't? That instead you weren't the oldest, you're the youngest, and your older siblings in ways have both died and yet they're still there? What would you do?"

TAAron turned to Insa, looking concerned. "I... don't know. I've had my fair share of trouble, though. My entire world was destroyed a little over five years ago."

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron turned to Insa, looking concerned. "I... don't know. I've had my fair share of trouble, though. My entire world was destroyed a little over five years ago."

"That's rough. You know I think the worst part about my thing, is if she's right, I was a bridesmaid at my own sister's wedding and I didn't know. And scud... that would make Calano my brother-in-law." Insa turned. "Anyways, you probably don't really want me around right now. I'm just gonna go."

5 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"That's rough. You know I think the worst part about my thing, is if she's right, I was a bridesmaid at my own sister's wedding and I didn't know. And scud... that would make Calano my brother-in-law." Insa turned. "Anyways, you probably don't really want me around right now. I'm just gonna go."

"I really don't mind."

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"It's a bit of power. From one of the gods. Not sure how helpful it will be but I don't really need it. I could give it to you."

TAAron began to step toward her, but hesitated. "Which of the gods? I can't say I have much trust for any of them at this point."

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron began to step toward her, but hesitated. "Which of the gods? I can't say I have much trust for any of them at this point."

"Saar, god of storms. That's mine. You could use it to send a storm to follow her. You'd be able to keep track of her for a while. Doesn't take too much power to keep up a light rain."

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Saar, god of storms. That's mine. You could use it to send a storm to follow her. You'd be able to keep track of her for a while. Doesn't take too much power to keep up a light rain."

TAAron wanted to take the offer so, so badly. And yet there was a whisper in the back of his mind.

She is not to be trusted.

The voice, once external, felt like a part of him now. He hardly remembered who it was from.

"No, thanks."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron wanted to take the offer so, so badly. And yet there was a whisper in the back of his mind.

She is not to be trusted.

The voice, once external, felt like a part of his now. he hardly remembered who it was from.

"No, thanks."

Insa frowned. "Why not?"

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I just don't trust it."

Good. Back away,

She rolled her eyes. "Fine." She reached up and rolled the chain of the necklace.

Insa took a couple steps toward TAAron. "You'll be thankful for this soon enough I think! I was!" She tapped him on the shoulder while tapping the necklace.

@The Wandering Wizard

3 hours ago, Telrao said:

The Clinic: Calano's Office

Telrao twitched her ear and tipped her head, closing her eyes and searching for Emma. There. She pulled on that thread. "Southern quarter. Level 3, Hallway 15 A."

She opened her eyes and studied Calano with a concerned expression. "Calano," She said softly, "You can't beat Kaos on your own. We need to find the others..."

@CalanoCorvus

3 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Calano's Office

"Don't care," He muttered, and blinked. His vision changed, seeing through the walls of the Clinic.

There you are. He thought, honing in on Emma's location.

"I'll make it suffer." He said, then spun on the spot.

He disappeared, then reappeared behind his once-wife.

"Emma!" He shouted.

@The Wandering Wizard

X stood there, stunned.

"...what's going on?" he finally managed.

5 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

She rolled her eyes. "Fine." She reached up and rolled the chain of the necklace.

Insa took a couple steps toward TAAron. "You'll be thankful for this soon enough I think! I was!" She tapped him on the shoulder while tapping the necklace.

@The Wandering Wizard

Ack I was caught!

Sorry Calano you get the fight tomorrow. I need sleep for it to be epic!

A thick black mist begins billowing out of the blackened teardrop at a rapid rate. A tendril of fog bursts from Insa's fingertips slithering inside TAAron.

The rest of the mist begins to billow out from every pore in Insa's body.

@The Aspiring Archivist @InfiniteInsanity