Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

18 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Calano's Office

"Yeah, they're here," Calano said, "But Lerac started... coughing... and I think they went to the infirmary. Why?"

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar turned to Nameless, "he says that Lerac's coughing."

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Clinic: Lobby

"Just one thing."

Emma taps Insa right above her brestbone. A single black teardrop appears on a onyx chain.

"That will allow for easy access to the main body of the Kaos's power and easy communication with me. Stay safe sister, I must stay here for now."

@InfiniteInsanity

28 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar turned to Nameless, "he says that Lerac's coughing."

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Ruined City of ???

"Great! Well, not great that Lerac's coughing, but great that they're at the clinic." Nameless breathed out a sigh of relief. "They're as safe as they can be, in better hands than mine. Now, we should keep going."

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

54 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???

"Great! Well, not great that Lerac's coughing, but great that they're at the clinic." Nameless breathed out a sigh of relief. "They're as safe as they can be, in better hands than mine. Now, we should keep going."

Ruined city of ???

Rue didn’t nod or respond, but she walked forward. Seeing one of the creatures, she blasted it with a pure white flame.

1 hour ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???

"Lerac is going to die. Then TAAron, once I push him over the edge. This time, he won't have anyone to save him or convince him to stay alive."

Ruined City of ???

Nameless followed after Rue, stepping around the crystalized corpse of the shadow creature. "Your lies don't change anything. TAAron is in a mental health clinic. Lerac has access to some of the best healers I've ever known." Nameless turned to glare at Malum. "Once I'm done here, I'll be sure to test out my new knowledge on you first. So be prepared Malum, I will be coming for you."

@Aes Sedai @The Aspiring Archivist

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???

Nameless followed after Rue, stepping around the crystalized corpse of the shadow creature. "Your lies don't change anything. TAAron is in a mental health clinic. Lerac has access to some of the best healers I've ever known." Nameless turned to glare at Malum. "Once I'm done here, I'll be sure to test out my new knowledge on you first. So be prepared Malum, I will be coming for you."

"It doesn't matter if you come for me. I'll have both of them in a day or so."

42 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ruined city of ???

Rue didn’t nod or respond, but she walked forward. Seeing one of the creatures, she blasted it with a pure white flame.

4 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar followed, blasting another shadow creature with a beam of energy.

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Clinic: Lobby

A unnaturally black onyx staff appears in Emma's hands as she leaps through the portal.

Slamming into the ground, Emma stands still. Allowing the Kaos from the staff to spread outwards into the clinic.

@InfiniteInsanity @Shining Silhouette @CalanoCorvus

Clinic: Calano's Office

Telrao felt a faint rumble, imperceptible to humans but as violent as an earthquake to the small feline. No. Please no!

"GET CLOSE TO ME, HUMANS!" She howled as she began to draw a large Aon on the floor, the lines bursting to light. She drew each and every line precisely and quickly, forming them into a large Aon Edo. She added modifiers along the edges, then swiped the final line. A large bubble of white light formed around the room, keeping back the power of Kaos.

Telrao groaned and settled onto the floor, breathing hard. She reached out her senses, and felt... something terrible. Corruption. Everywhere. To the humans, it wouldn't be as perceptible, but it was a foul taste in her mouth.

"Calano," She huffed, standing shakily. "I think Emma's here." She wheezed, then scribbled a small Aon Iir - the Aon for strength. A small burst of power ran through her, and she steadied. "What do we do?"

@CalanoCorvus @Shadowed @xinoehp512

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

The Clinic: One of the hallways

Insa wandered down the hallway looking for people. 

She didn't see anything for a while and then she saw a giant bubble surrounding one of the rooms.

Insa reached out and gently poked it. 

@Telrao

The bubble pushed back on her finger with the equal amount of force that she poked it with.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I can speed it up for you, if you like. I'm just on a little break."

"In that case, feel free to stick around here for as long as you want. I don't mind. Watching me won't let you stop us from gaining access to the Archive."

Just now, InfiniteInsanity said:

The Clinic: Hallways

Insa walked down the hallway, occasionally checking random rooms.

She saw a place with an open door. Insa walked in.

"Hello?"

TAAron was there, watching Wynn, Lerac, and the infirmary worker anxiously. "Oh. Hi."