Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

13 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ruined City of ???

Rue sighed and shook her head. "I am not a blue," she muttered quietly. "I should not be going on quests, I should not be allowing dangerous men to be ungentled and free, and I certainly should not be helping them." Then, louder, she said, "At least you didn't die. Try to remember how inconvenient that would be for some of us."

Ruined City of ???

"Gentling... I doubt you could pull that off on me. Anyways, it would be inconvenient if I died. But not just for you. I hear it's bad for the skin..."

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

His voice became quiet. "Because I don't want you to see me die."

The expression dropped off her face. "I..." Her oath hindered her words. "I will not let you die. And if that is beyond my control, I will not leave you."

1 minute ago, Ranryu said:

The expression dropped off her face. "I..." Her oath hindered her words. "I will not let you die. And if that is beyond my control, I will not leave you."

If it's possible, Malum will be manipulating her perception to make it seem as though he'll live.

"Why not?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why not?"

She isn't actively seeing the future, so he can't alter that, but he can manipulate her emotions and convince her to reject what she knows.

Wynn had trouble speaking again, this time for reasons entirely her own. "You aren't going to die. You can't."

Just now, Ranryu said:

Wynn had trouble speaking again, this time for reasons entirely her own. "You aren't going to die. You can't."

He'd probably do that, then.

"Can't I? I'm... not fine. I wanted to convince you I was, but I'm not. I'm getting really low on healing here and I don't know what's going to happen when I run out."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Can't I? I'm... not fine. I wanted to convince you I was, but I'm not. I'm getting really low on healing here and I don't know what's going to happen when I run out."

"We get you more energy, then. Whatever it takes."

42 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???

"Gentling... I doubt you could pull that off on me. Anyways, it would be inconvenient if I died. But not just for you. I hear it's bad for the skin..."

Ruined city of: ???

Rue glared at him. “Arrogant, eavesdropping—” she walked faster, leaving him behind.

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of: ???

He smiled, turning to Nameless, "I love talking to Aes Sedai, fun to annoy..."

@UnfortunatelyNamed

Ruined City of ???

Nameless glared at him. “Don’t insult Rue Sedai. You should show more respect.” Without turning, he launched a fireball into a darkness creature behind him, sending it flying across the street.

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???

Nameless glared at him. “Don’t insult Rue Sedai. You should show more respect.” Without turning, he launched a fireball into a darkness creature behind him, sending it flying across the street.

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar turned, pressing a button on his watch and stabbing another shadow creature in the chest. "After you live as long as I have, you realize that respect isn't as respectful as most people who respect seem to think, respectfully."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar turned, pressing a button on his watch and stabbing another shadow creature in the chest. "After you live as long as I have, you realize that respect isn't as respectful as most people who respect seem to think, respectfully."

Ruined City of ???

Nameless snorted, leaning closer to Thaidakar and lowering his voice. “Still. Reinforcing her negative opinions on men isn’t going to convince her to change her mind on bonding me.”

3 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???

Nameless snorted, leaning closer to Thaidakar and lowering his voice. “Still. Reinforcing her negative opinions on men isn’t going to convince her to change her mind on bonding me.”

Ruined City of ???

"Maybe I just like watching you two talking to each other..." Thaidakar chuckled, looking out at a nearby shadow creature heading towards them. "Maybe you can change her mind if she meets Calano. No one could think Calano's evil." Thaidakar pressed a button on his watch and a beam of energy hit the shadow creature, making a giant hole in their chest. They screeched for a millisecond, then fell to the ground. Goopy shadows oozed out of the hole... "Yuck."

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Fine with me. Lark probably wouldn’t help so much as follow Bookwyrm around asking questions and taking notes, but a time skip to night is good.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???

"Maybe I just like watching you two talking to each other..." Thaidakar chuckled, looking out at a nearby shadow creature heading towards them. "Maybe you can change her mind if she meets Calano. No one could think Calano's evil." Thaidakar pressed a button on his watch and a beam of energy hit the shadow creature, making a giant hole in their chest. They screeched for a millisecond, then fell to the ground. Goopy shadows oozed out of the hole... "Yuck."

Ruined City of ???

“She’s met Calano, and I don’t think she thinks men are evil. Just male channelers. She doesn’t trust us, at least.” Nameless waved a hand to the side, weaving earth to send another group of monsters flying as the ground beneath their feet exploded “I don’t know why she hates us so much.”

Ruined City of ???

“She’s met Calano, and I don’t think she thinks men are evil. Just male channelers. She doesn’t trust us, at least.” Nameless waved a hand to the side, weaving earth to send another group of monsters flying as the ground beneath their feet exploded “I don’t know why she hates us so much.”

Ruined City of ???

"you mean, why she hates you." Thaidakar sent another beam of energy at a shadow creature that had dodged. "I'm not a channeler. Whenever I used Callandor I put soulless energy through it and it got shaped to fit the mold that would've been traditionally used through it. That make sense?"

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ruined City of ???

"you mean, why she hates you." Thaidakar sent another beam of energy at a shadow creature that had dodged. "I'm not a channeler. Whenever I used Callandor I put soulless energy through it and it got shaped to fit the mold that would've been traditionally used through it. That make sense?"

Ruined City of ???

“Yes Thaidakar, I know you’re not a channeler.” Nameless glanced at Rue covertly. “Also, could you hush up about Callandor? Rue doesn’t know that I’ve used it, or that I know where it is.”

Ruined City of ???

“Yes Thaidakar, I know you’re not a channeler.” Nameless glanced at Rue covertly. “Also, could you hush up about Callandor? Rue doesn’t know that I’ve used it, or that I know where it is.”

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar smiled and blasted another shadow creature.