Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

5 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

PLANTSSSS???????

The Dreamscape

"You aren't a zombie that I know of, certainly I didn't make you one. There will be plants next the first bind point. That I can sense and I can smell our destination."

Quickly Emma darts to left, traveling through a damp moldly pathway. Heading downwards into the depths of the archive. The path changes to bones and skulls crunch under her feet as she rushes to the underground tomb.

@InfiniteInsanity @Shining Silhouette

8 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Calano," X said abruptly. "You said he knows more about this... Kaos?" He looked at Matra desperately.

“Yeah, he’s the one who told me everything about it. He’s in his office, I think, but… his wife was recently corrupted. He’s grieving, and I’m not sure if he’ll be able to answer your questions, but he might be able to offer some… comfort?” Matra hedged, noting the pleading look in his eye and his reaction at her words on corruption.

”Wizard knows a lot about it as well, but he is, uh…” She shrugged. “We don’t know where he is.”

Edited by Shadowed

2 hours ago, Shadowed said:

“Yeah, he’s the one who told me everything about it. He’s in his office, I think, but… his wife was recently corrupted. He’s grieving, and I’m not sure if he’ll be able to answer your questions, but he might be able to offer some… comfort?” Matra hedged, noting the pleading look in his eye and his reaction at her words on corruption.

”Wizard knows a lot about it as well, but he is, uh…” She shrugged. “We don’t know where he is.”

"Okay. Which way is his office?"

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Dreamscape

"You aren't a zombie that I know of, certainly I didn't make you one. There will be plants next the first bind point. That I can sense and I can smell our destination."

Quickly Emma darts to left, traveling through a damp moldly pathway. Heading downwards into the depths of the archive. The path changes to bones and skulls crunch under her feet as she rushes to the underground tomb.

@InfiniteInsanity @Shining Silhouette

The Dreamscape

Insa followed. She stopped suddenly when they reached the bones. "Emma where are we?"

On 1/28/2023 at 9:18 PM, The Halcyon Girl said:

Haly’s voice sounded in Calano’s head. Hi, Calano. Permission to follow you? It’s me, Wynn, TAAron, and a couple people we picked up. 

@CalanoCorvus

Clinic: Calano's Room

Yes. I'll meet you all in the lobby.

Calano took a deep breath.

Now was not the time for weakness.

At. All. He had a job to do. He had to find a way to defeat Kaos, and he had to find a way to save his wife.

22 hours ago, Telrao said:

Telrao padded up to Calano's feet and sat down, purring comfortingly.

"Calano..." She said softly, her bright blue eyes shining, "I... remember that you have a ring - connected to Emma. I may be able to infuse it with Light. Do you think..." She hesitated for a moment, then continued. "Do you think it might help? Help her?"

@CalanoCorvus

He looked down at his ring.

It glowed dimly, a fading ode to the powerful glow it exuded right after their marriage. "I'm... unsure," He said, then stood, "Come," He said, beckoning Telrao to follow, "We're going to meet some old friends in the lobby."

He walked out the door towards the lobby.

On 1/29/2023 at 0:09 PM, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???: Outskirts

Nameless came to a halt on a ridge overlooking the city proper. "Stop here. There are enemies ahead." He examined the city, then made a quick gateway that opened far above the city to get a top-down view. "That's odd. They're only in half the city."

@Aes Sedai @Random Bystander @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Ruined City off ???: Outskirts

Rue froze for a second as she saw the gateway, then took a breath and nodded. “Do you think we can fight them?”

Edited by Aes Sedai

On 1/29/2023 at 0:09 PM, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless came to a halt on a ridge overlooking the city proper. "Stop here. There are enemies ahead." He examined the city, then made a quick gateway that opened far above the city to get a top-down view. "That's odd. They're only in half the city."

@Aes Sedai @Random Bystander @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

3 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Ruined City off ???: Outskirts

Rue froze for a second as she saw the gateway, then took a breath and nodded. “Do you think we can fight them?”

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar peered through the gateway, standing beside Nameless and Rue. "Hmm... we can fight them." Half of the city seemed to be more shadowy than the other half. Something odd was moving through the shadows, tall creatures that seemed to be made of black metal and dark goo.

44 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

At. All. He had a job to do. He had to find a way to defeat Kaos, and he had to find a way to save his wife.

It glowed dimly, a fading ode to the powerful glow it exuded right after their marriage. "I'm... unsure," He said, then stood, "Come," He said, beckoning Telrao to follow, "We're going to meet some old friends in the lobby."

Telrao nodded and followed Calano out the door, her floofy tail swaying as she padded along in deep contemplation.

"I don't think so. There are thousands of creatures in that city, maybe more." Nameless frowned. "Still, we should be able to avoid them if we enter via the lighter side of the city. I can't sense any there."

@Aes Sedai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

23 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Is it? Are you sure? It strengthens me," The Shrai growls but keeps his sword away.

"If you tell me how to leave this place, I will depart and leave you in peace. I have things to do." it says in a gruff voice, but not the threatening growl it often uses. "Anyway... Who are both of you and what are you doing here?"

Island on a Distant World: Flower Field

Lark held out a hand. "I'm Lark, a staff member at the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandonfandonitis Afflicted. Afraid I don't know a way to leave, unless you fancy travelling through Kaos essence."

1 hour ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Clinic: Lobby

Haly and the others whirled into existence in the lobby.

She smiled brightly at Calano. "Hi! Great to see you again! How have things been here?"

Mitis (blonde, green eyes, Earth style clothes) smiled and waved.

11 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She smiled brightly at Calano. "Hi! Great to see you again! How have things been here?"

Calano attempted to return the same jubilant smile, but failed. Too much was going on.

"Difficult," Was all he said, "How was your adventure?"

16 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

5 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

Calano attempted to return the same jubilant smile, but failed. Too much was going on.

"Difficult," TAAron said.

Nooo where is Ranryu I had plans

6 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Difficult, but we did it. Well, TAAron's soul is fixed. But there's something else wrong with him and we stil have to kill Malum."

Since I've been banned I'll be kidnapping Haly and Mitis at the end of my time

28 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Lark held out a hand. "I'm Lark, a staff member at the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandonfandonitis Afflicted. Afraid I don't know a way to leave, unless you fancy travelling through Kaos essence."

"Okay. I don't suppose Kaos essence would be good for me, would it? What exactly would it do?" The Shrai asks, ignoring Lark's outstretched hand.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Calano gave a small grin. "Yeah, I know how that feels."

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Difficult, but we did it. Well, TAAron's soul is fixed. But there's something else wrong with him and we stil have to kill Malum."

"Good to hear." His expression darkened at the mention of Malum.

"Do not say his name," He spat, "I do not want to think of him or acknowledge him."

1 minute ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"Do not say his name," He spat, "I do not want to think of him or acknowledge him."

"Okay. And also we found a couple of friends! This is Mitis, and the bunny is Shark."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Okay. I don't suppose Kaos essence would be good for me, would it? What exactly would it do?" The Shrai asks, ignoring Lark's outstretched hand.

"Most likely it would corrupt your soul with darkness, although I'm uncertain what the exact effects of that corruption would be. Especially considering the current nature of your soul." Lark shrugged. "You want to risk it?"

2 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

TAAron frowned. "Did you... see him?"

8 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"I don't think so. There are thousands of creatures in that city, maybe more." Nameless frowned. "Still, we should be able to avoid them if we enter via the lighter side of the city. I can't sense any there."

Ruined City of ???

Thaidakar smiled, "well, I'll go first." He stepped back a little and then ran up at the gateway. He leapt down into it, grinning. The wind rushed around him as he fell face first down into the city. His eyes glowed brightly. He couldn't help but burst into laughter as the shadowy creatures looked up at him with shock. Thankfully, his satchel was shut in a way that it wouldn't open and drop things out if he did things like this. thank goodness for that. He turned, moving his legs downwards. He spread his arms out, making the fall slightly slower. He pressed a button on his watch as he neared the ground. The shadowy creature that was directly below him finally realized what was happening and ran. A wide shield made out of glowing silver energy appeared out of his watch as Thaidakar hit the ground. The energy hit first, absorbing the brunt of the fall. Thaidakar pressed it again and the shield evaporated into sparks. He pressed another sequence of buttons on his watch and crackling energy came out of it, forming a jagged blade of pure energy. He rammed it into one of the shadowy creatures before they could react. The energy burned through the shadow and dark metal, making it scream. Its fellows seemed to get out of the daze and charged at Thaidakar. Thaidakar smiled, "This is where the fun begins." He proceeded to deactivate the energy blade, point it at one of the shadow creatures and pressed another button. Needless to say, the creature soon had a hole in their head from the beam of energy that burst from the watch.

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

"Okay. And also we found a couple of friends! This is Mitis, and the bunny is Shark."

Calano nodded to them in greeting.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron frowned. "Did you... see him?"

Calano glowered. "Yes," He growled, "He is not a very fun individual."