Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Just now, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Clinic: Library

"His name's Malum, and I don't think you've heard of him before." Nameless continued glaring at Malum, pure anger and hatred flowing through his bond with Rue.

@Aes Sedai @The Aspiring Archivist @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Random Bystander

"You know what, I think I changed my mind..." She said, before walking through the portal.

6 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

"His name's Malum, and I don't think you've heard of him before." Nameless continued glaring at Malum, pure anger and hatred flowing through his bond with Rue.

There was a crackle of energy in the air around them, and Nameless felt a flash of pain in his head.

8 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Rue nods, understanding Nameless' hatred, but says, "If he's a god, there's nothing we can do about it. Our best chance of stopping him is to save Emma, meaning we need to get to this archive."

40 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Nameless winced, holding a hand to his head. Invading my mind again, Malum? "You could try that weave on him. You know, the Flame?"

@Aes Sedai @The Aspiring Archivist

They're all dead.

35 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

No one can see him right now.

5 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Because you couldn't find them, and wanted me to do your dirty work for you. Or because you got bored. I don't know how your mind works.

What makes you think I couldn't have killed them? Wynn wass powerful but limited, Haly's powers were out of control, TAAron had no memory, and Lerac could only heal, not fight. It didn't take too much effort. It was mostly a matter of finding them.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
wrong tense

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

What makes you think I couldn't have killed them? Wynn is powerful but limited, Haly's powers are out of control, TAAron has no memory, and Lerac can only heal, not fight. It didn't take too much effort. It was mostly a matter of finding them.

Nameless hesitated. I... still don't believe you. I won't believe you. You gain nothing from bragging about their deaths.

Nameless hesitated. I... still don't believe you. I won't believe you. You gain nothing from bragging about their deaths.

You know I do so love to brag. Especially to you, the one who abandoned them and therefore took away one of their only defenses.

You know I do so love to brag. Especially to you, the one who abandoned them and therefore took away one of their only defenses.

I would have been no help to them. I'm useless. Any of the others is a better defense against you than me.

1 minute ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

I would have been no help to them. I'm useless. Any of the others is a better defense against you than me.

You harmed me pretty well with that magical fire of yours. Just because I managed to get his memory taken away doesn't mean you would have been no help. Well, it's too late now.

You harmed me pretty well with that magical fire of yours. Just because I managed to get his memory taken away doesn't mean you would have been no help. Well, it's too late now.

Whether they're dead or not, it doesn't change my current path. You will die Malum, regardless of my friend's fate. Nameless shook his head, trying to shake off his guilt. "You're right Rue. We need to get on with finding the Archive. We can't worry about Malum right now." He stepped through the portal Thaidakar had made.

@Aes Sedai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Whether they're dead or not, it doesn't change my current path. You will die Malum, regardless of my friend's fate. Nameless shook his head, trying to shake off his guilt. "You're right Rue. We need to get on with finding the Archive. We can't worry about Malum right now." He stepped through the portal Thaidakar had made.

@Aes Sedai @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

And what is it you're doing? Trying to defeat Kaos? Why would that kill me?

Ruined City of ???: Outskirts

"It's a long story." I can't defeat Kaos. I can't defeat you. I'm useless. All I'm doing here is trying to change that. "I was helping some friends on a quest, and Malum tried to kill us."

@Aes Sedai @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by UnfortunatelyNamed

11 hours ago, Shadowed said:

“Well… Nice to meet you, X,” she replied, clearly not thinking for a second that that was his real name. We all have our reasons for not sharing everything with everyone. “We’re stretched a little thin at the moment, everyone’s on different missions, so we’re very glad to have someone else on board. I wonder if there’s anything we can be doing to help in the fight against Kaos…” 

Zarya, her Forbidden Entity, whispered deep inside of her. It corrupts, they hissed. I feel its tendrils, reaching out to those of pure minds, seeking to dominate, to destroy. You must stop it.

Matra sighed. This would be a lot easier if Zarya would consent to taking a physical form. To X, she added, “We have to stop it. So much is at stake; too many lives, too many entire universes.”

"What?" asked X, bewildered. "Um. I just got here... I don't really know anything about a fight against chaos."

@Shadowed

Edited by xinoehp512

2 minutes ago, UnfortunatelyNamed said:

Ruined City of ???: Outskirts

"It's a long story." I can't defeat Kaos. I can't defeat you. I'm useless. All I'm doing here is trying to change that. "I was helping some friends on a quest, and Malum tried to kill us."

"And then I did." The voice sounded audibly nearby.