Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Thaidakar, no, don't do that.

Wha-

Morningtide, get back here! *runs after morningtide*

Frustration, listen. That ratio does not work here. We're in a very very special realm, and you're not able to do anything unless I authorize it! Very sorry.

Edited by Doomslug The Destroyer

2 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Frustration, listen. That ratio does not work here. We're in a very very special realm, and you're not able to do anything unless I authorize it! Very sorry.

"So be it!"

*Insane laughter*

"I can now calculate the exact amount of Stormlight in breaths needed to soulcast a Fullbron into stone!"

*Continues writing*

I love that you're doing all this complicated conversion ratio for Investiture, but it won't do you any good here. If you'd like to use it outside of this facility, you will have to finish your treatment. Based on previous experience, your dosage has been increased.

Just now, The Unknown Novel said:

*Uses spiritual realm to reach Frustration with spheres, Breaths, metals, and a mechanical Aon machine*

*gives them to Frustration*

*Uses spiritual realm to teleport away*

"YES!"

*Inhales Stormlight*

Just now, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*Casually and quickly confiscates everything Unkown Novel gave to Frustration for study*

*Quickly uses stormlight to power Aon Dor*

*Draws Aon Tia to meet up with Morningtide*

1 minute ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

I'm warning you, Frustration.

Hey, Doom, it's been a while buddy. Yeah, it's me, the guy that gave you the funds to start this place. So, I've got something that will make you job much easier. It's called Quadrovella, it's a new treatment. Have a look at it's description from the manufacturer. 

*Hands you a paper*

4 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

Ah! Frustration! Welcome to my book hideout. I had cookies. But then they got taken. I still have one... Oh look! It has a spike in it; I wonder what kind of metal it is? .......Why are you glowing?

*Converts light into breath*

"I got some help, what books do you have?"

3 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

I'm warning you, Frustration.

"I think that my symptoms are too sever for you're clinic to treat. Maybe you should let me go calculate how to break into Brandon's house and download his internal wiki?"

*Quickly skims the paper*

This is fantastic! Mind if I get a sample so I can shove some down Frustration's throat? He's a real big thorn in my side.

*turns to Frustration*

No. You aren't doing that.

Edited by Doomslug The Destroyer

4 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*Quickly skims the paper*

This is fantastic! Mind if I get a sample so I can shove some down Frustration's throat? He's a real big thorn in my side.

I'm already on Quadrovella."

9 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*turns to Frustration*

No. You aren't doing that.

"What if I let you read the Skyward section?"

Tempting, but I swore an oath. And obviously you're not on enough Qudrovella, we're upping your dosage again.

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to be on more. I've already listened to all the sample chapters, watched the spoiler streams, and participate in all the discussion boards."

Then all I can ask is that you calm down on you're studies. We can allow you to do them, without investiture, and under heavy supervision.

"No thank you. I'm afraid that having Investiture is increadibly useful in day to day function."