Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*blinks* Frusty, you need to go have some chouta and calm down.,

"No! I'm so close to calculating the physical realm distance between Scadrial and Nalthis!"

2 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

We're very sorry, but you just broke rule #3. No unauthorized use of Investiture. We have dispatched Leechers to get you off the fence and into solitary confinement.

"I have calculated the strengths and weaknesses of every use of investiture! Your Leecher can't stop me!"

*Drinks vial of gold*

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

"No! I'm so close to calculating the physical realm distance between Scadrial and Nalthis!"

"I have calculated the strengths and weaknesses of every use of investiture! Your Leecher can't stop me!"

*Drinks vial of gold*

calm down Frusty, we all already know that it's 6,000,000,000,000,000 miles.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

calm down Frusty, we all already know that it's 6,000,000,000,000,000 miles.

"Distances between planets are not constant! And do we calculate from the planet's surface? Or from the core? Or do we calculate from sea level? Or by the atmosphere? So many questions I must answer!"

STOP!

*Dismisses Tani's Shardblade and unbonds it, taking it into custody*

*Uses Honor's Perpendicularity to put Frustration in Solitary Confinement with no Investiture of any kind*

I'm very sorry for this, but this is your punishment. Tani, no more of that please. Frustration, your dosage has been increased.

Edited by Doomslug The Destroyer

1 minute ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

STOP!

*Dismisses Tani's Shardblade and unbonds it, taking it into custody*

*Uses Honor's Perpendiularity to put Frustration in Solitary Confinement with no Investiture of any kind*

I'm very sorry for this, but this is your punishment. Tani, no more of that please. Frustration, your dosage has been increased.

*Remains firmly in place*

"I regret to inform you that it requires Intent to transfer through a Perpendicuarity and as such is ineffective for use in imprisonment."

Have we just made this an RP?

I didn't want it to be an RP, but it's sort of in the middle now.

We at this facility regret to inform you, but we have special manipulation of Investiture, Connection, Intent, and other aspects of the Cosmere. I'm afraid you're going to be here for some time, Frustration.

Thaidakar, no stabbing people with Nightblood, I will revoke that sword.

5 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

We at this facility regret to inform you, but we have special manipulation of Investiture, Connection, Intent, and other aspects of the Cosmere. I'm afraid you're going to be here for some time, Frustration.

Thaidakar, no stabbing people with Nightblood, I will revoke that sword.

fine. 

in the meantime we have a new bond smith in the perimeter what should I do?

1 minute ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

maybe lol, the ghostbloods thread was awesome though. if we make another alley verse I'm going to laugh so hard.

Tell you what, @Tani, I'll restore your bond with Cendi, but you cannot, under any circumstances, summon her. If you break this rule I will dissolve your bond again, and not let you rebond her until you are released from our care.

Frustration, no,

Yeah, he joined last week Thaidakar.

Morningtide, go down the hall, to the left, then right, then straight on.