Shardle Results

Paleo

Good god, I might need a hint or two! Maybe I'll go ask someone who's completed it to tell me if it's from the Cosmere, Reckoners or Cytoverse at least. Hopefully I won't need to ask if it's the name of a character or place

Edit: did not need the hints!

Edited by Honorless

I got it in 6 but hey, I’d rather get it in 6 than not at all. It was pretty tricky because I’d forgotten that word entirely but luckily 

Spoiler

You really don’t want to read this unless you’ve done the Shardle for today

Spoiler

It’s for your own good

Spoiler

I guessed both Rlain and Laral earlier so it worked out

I can't decide if leras or atium is a better starting guess, but four (lucky) guesses today without even checking the wiki!
Also, how dare you say Tvynk is not an accepted word... how are Thaylens supposed to play abjad WRDL? :P 

2 hours ago, PandACT said:

I can't decide if leras or atium is a better starting guess, but four (lucky) guesses today without even checking the wiki!
Also, how dare you say Tvynk is not an accepted word... how are Thaylens supposed to play abjad WRDL? :P 

I usually use Ashyn for my starter, but those are good!  I'll have to try one of those.