What would you do if you met an antagonist?

So basically, it is as it sounds, what would you do if you met an antagonist? Any Antagonist. (Thanos, Emperor Palpatine, Odium, Gaston, etc.) literally anyone you want. If it includes major spoilers make sure to put it into a spoiler box. 

I have to think about it, because all I can think of are Cosmere Antagonists lol. 
I’ll edit this or make a new post when I figure it out:P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Either have a really in depth discussion about the magic or try to fight them or run away, depending on how scared I am of them, how much I hate them and how much they know. For example, I would try to talk to Rabonial, fight Moash, and run away from Zane.

14 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Either have a really in depth discussion about the magic or try to fight them or run away, depending on how scared I am of them, how much I hate them and how much they know. For example, I would try to talk to Rabonial, fight Moash, and run away from Zane.

Dawg, you would fight Moash? Bro killed a Heavenly One in like a 1v5!!! He’d rip anyone on the shard apart.