Hello!

A_Dragon

Hello, I've been a fan of Sanderson's books for several years. The first of his books I read was Steelheart. Now I've read The Reckoners, The Rithmatist, Elantris, The Stormlight Archive, and Mistborn: The Final Empire. I've really enjoyed his books so far and am really excited to see what he makes next! I'm pretty new to the forums and community, but I'm excited to be here.

Edited by A_Dragon

6 hours ago, A_Dragon said:

Hello, I've been a fan of Sanderson's books for several years. The first of his books I read was Steelheart. Now I've read The Reckoners, The Rithmatist, Elantris, The Stormlight Archive, and Mistborn: The Eternal Empire. I've really enjoyed his books so far and am really excited to see what he makes next! I'm pretty new to the forums and community, but I'm excited to be here.

Welcome!

8 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the first mistborn book is called the final empire not the eternal empire lol. what's your favorite book?

Oops, surprised I didn't notice that. My favorite book is probably Oathbringer. It was just a super good book and really deep, but not in a weird way. Brandon seems to be good at making his books that way.