Hey guys, Radiant-Twinborn is here to learn!

3 minutes ago, Radiant-Twinborn said:

Hey Airsick lowlanders! I'm here and super excited to learn and geek-out about the Cosmere! People are getting annoyed about my deep and crazy discussions about Shards and Intent, so I came here to find the experts on the matter. Glad to be here. 

Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

Dang, those are a bunch of questions, I'll do my best. 

My favorite book is probably a tie of Hero of Ages, Rhythm of War, Elantris and Words of Radiance. 

My favorite character is either Kal in Stormlight or Hoid in general. I also think that Keliser is a really interesting character. 

My least favorite character. Well the character I hate the most is Vyre. I also hate Lord Venture. 

And last of all, I'm kinda new here, what do you mean by 'my perpendicularity'. Like the Horneater peaks or Pits of Hathsin? 

Edited by Radiant-Twinborn

2 hours ago, Radiant-Twinborn said:

My favorite character is either Kal in Stormlight or Hoid in general. I also think that Keliser is a really interesting character. 

My least favorite character. Well the character I hate the most is Vyre. I also hate Lord Venture. 

I think we can be friends. Welcome to the 17th Shard B)