Sanderson Lego set submitted to Lego Ideas

fastlindyrick

poco-lego-ideas.jpg

Sanderson fans, especially Skyward fans!  I just submitted a Lego Ideas set featuring the DDF Poco from Skyward, based on the artwork by Ben McSweeney.  If we can get 10,000 votes of support, Lego will consider making it into an official set.  Supporting is free, you just have to make an account with Lego.  (This prevents people from bot-farming votes for themselves.)  Please consider supporting and/or passing this info to friends/groups who might be interested.

How you can support this potential set:

1. Go to https://ideas.lego.com 

2. Click “log in” link in top right and create an account. 

3. Go to the Skyward submission at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/36f34d66-8aa5-4e82-a09b-af966300d379 (or search for poco or skyward) and/or have a look around and find additional projects that you like.  You can vote to support as many submissions as you like.

4. On the Skyward submission, click on the yellow “support” button in the top right.

That's it!  You should have gotten a pop-up saying thank you and suggesting other projects with similar keywords.

Edited by fastlindyrick
typo

1 hour ago, fastlindyrick said:

@Kingsdaughter613 I'm not sure where on Discord, I can't keep up with Discord in general, but I posted on the Sanderson, Skyward, and lego subreddits.  If anyone feels like reposting it to wherever it belongs on Discord, I'd appreciate it.

You could probably put it in other and arting, and the set itself in fanworks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...