I guess this puts me on the metaphorical map

PuffHuffle

1 hour ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hiya! Which is your favorite Brandon series?

Definitely Stormlight.

50 minutes ago, HippoPhileus said:

Welcome to the 17th Shard! What's your favorite book and character?

Rhythm Of War is my favorite Sanderson book, (Fabrials, and the things they do with the kinds of light!) but my all-time favorite book would definitely have to be The Lord of the Rings. The second one is a bit of a harder question. For Sanderson's, I love Hoid's randomness and the actually good advice he gives every now and then, but I also really like Adolin because of how he treats Maya and how he acts in general (Certainly flawed, but trying his storming best), and I also like Shallan because she's got some really fun stuff. (And again, the good advice from Hoid) For Tolkien's, it's either Sam (Because he's the best), Faramir (Because he's a nice guy) or Eowyn. (Because she's awesome)

2 hours ago, PuffHuffle said:

Rhythm Of War is my favorite Sanderson book, (Fabrials, and the things they do with the kinds of light!) but my all-time favorite book would definitely have to be The Lord of the Rings. The second one is a bit of a harder question. For Sanderson's, I love Hoid's randomness and the actually good advice he gives every now and then, but I also really like Adolin because of how he treats Maya and how he acts in general (Certainly flawed, but trying his storming best), and I also like Shallan because she's got some really fun stuff. (And again, the good advice from Hoid) For Tolkien's, it's either Sam (Because he's the best), Faramir (Because he's a nice guy) or Eowyn. (Because she's awesome)

RoW is really good.

Lord of the Rings is my favorite book, although Sanderson is my favorite author.

My favorite character from LOTR is Faramir. But including characters from outside LOTR Glorfindel (I know he is mentioned in Fellowship but you know nothing about his character there. You learn about him in the Silmarillion).

Favorite Sanderson book would be Words of Radiance, and my favorite Sanderson character would be... hmm, I don't know. Dalinar is a really good guy with good morals. Kaladin is awesome, good morals, tries to do his best. Hoid is hilarious and fun. I like Naz, he's intriguing, but honestly I might say Wax is my (current) favorite. Good person, good morals, dresses spiffily, all good things :P 

Also I'm a Hufflepuff

Edited by HippoPhileus