Possible ways to transport stormlight off world

Rg2045

One issue I have noticed when people talk about Roshar going off world, rather it be radiants, stormlight or anything else highly invested, people tend to forget the gravity-like pull that the investiture feels to the planet (or system) of origin. As mentioned by Mraize in RoW when he was telling Shallan the ghostbloods purpose. So I wanted to use this to brainstorm ideas on how to possibly make this work. 

we know first off that we’ll need perfect gemstones to hold the stormlight. 

second a way to cut off the connection to roshar, to lower/negate the pull. 
we have two possible options. 
1) as shown in oathbringer, stormlight used inside an aluminum casing is not detected so the most likely is a chest made of aluminum to resist “the pull”

2) we have seen how anti-stormlight/voidlight was made using a vacuum. could a vacuumed container also be used to possibly resist or severe the pull to roshar? 

maybe a combination of the two? What are your thoughts, also my first post so I’ll love to start meeting y’all.

That is definitely fair, my assumption was that the main problem was in the cognitive realm, while it would work fine in the physical realm due to how bonds work. (For example how the dead eyes follow the person that bonded their blade in the CR) 

I havealso  been thinking heavily about this, and I just read that we already have the answer. The seon box

Mraize says they already figured the problem out. Now ghostbloods want restares to die to keep a monopoly on the secret. Seon boxes can transport seons, which should be impossible. Also in the row prologue, Gavilar says ,"the box allows for travel". The way is apparently a seon box