Brandon is such a troll

The pandemic has leveled up Mr. Sanderson.  He's buffed his writing and multi-tasking stats like a madman.  

Not to put all of us (aka just myself) into panic mode, but does the final little credit outro kinda look like a film company logo?  I mean, maybe it's appeared multiple times in his videos, but I just haven't caught it before...but it looks new?

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Or he wrote a sixth one already, I'd say that's impossible, but after the first announcement I'd belive almost anything.

Dawnshard was written in a little over a month, so it's not impossible. A smaller novel without any major attachment to the Cosmere or the timeline may be just as quickly written, in theory. 

Either way, a lot of people on Reddit are speculating a Mistborn announcement, with that either being Secret History 2 (the most likely guess there), The Lost Metal cover art (it would certainly fit the timeframe IMO), or a movie announcement. 

3 minutes ago, Mistbornwithakitty said:

The pandemic has leveled up Mr. Sanderson.  He's buffed his writing and multi-tasking stats like a madman.

He's sworn the fifth ideal.

4 minutes ago, Mistbornwithakitty said:

Not to put all of us (aka just myself) into panic mode, but does the final little credit outro kinda look like a film company logo?  I mean, maybe it's appeared multiple times in his videos, but I just haven't caught it before...but it looks new?

The dragon with a sword through it?

That's been there for a while.

Just now, Frustration said:

The dragon with a sword through it?

That's been there for a while.

I love hyping myself up for a cool Mistborn TV series, only to let myself down 7 minutes later. :lol:  It's still a pretty sweet logo!

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

He's sworn the fifth ideal.

That should be the announcement tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Dawnshard was written in a little over a month, so it's not impossible. A smaller novel without any major attachment to the Cosmere or the timeline may be just as quickly written, in theory. 

Either way, a lot of people on Reddit are speculating a Mistborn announcement, with that either being Secret History 2 (the most likely guess there), The Lost Metal cover art (it would certainly fit the timeframe IMO), or a movie announcement. 

There's also speculation that we could be looking at either another mistborn game or tv show.

13 minutes ago, Primeval Chaos said:

Dude if he whips out another book tomorrow I will actually be confused. Does he write in a bend-alloy bubble?

11 minutes ago, Algafix said:

Mist in the announcement video, the phrase from Kelsier, the fact that they are called secret projects... My guess is Secret History 2.

7 minutes ago, NeonGenesis said:

I am hoping for this!

If it is SH 2 then I want to know how this is possible. With what eldritch deity did he make a deal?

Edited by Nathrangking

39 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

If it is SH 2 then I want to know how this is possible. With what eldritch deity did he make a deal?

Considering Winds of Winter is being delayed again, I'm still sold on the theory he has stolen Martin and Rothfus's writing speed and has it stored somewhere.

Edited by Frustration

1 hour ago, Algafix said:

Mist in the announcement video, the phrase from Kelsier, the fact that they are called secret projects... My guess is Secret History 2.

This seems the most likely. 

4 minutes ago, Amira said:

At the very least, safe to say it's mistborn related?

I would agree with this. 

I'm hoping for either Secret History 2 or Mistborn movie, although that last one seems not so likely.

Just now, Morningtide said:

I'm hoping for either Secret History 2 or Mistborn movie, although that last one seems not so likely.

Maybe they'll be using the extra money from the kickstarter to make a movie.

4 hours ago, Frustration said:

I'm guessing this is about whatever he decided to make the fifth secret novel into.

This is what I was thinking.  Them just thinking about the 'extra' flow of cash right now maybe they could pull off the 5th book in a graphic novel or something.  Although that would be a rather different undertaking with all the artwork...