A Boatload of Mummies in the time line

Oltux72

It's something entirely different from the broadsheets:

Isaac Stewart

11/30 - 3359 words (51,584 final for November)

My biggest worry is that I'm not quite halfway done with the story being told. And here I thought I'd be able to finish in 60k words! I'll keep moving through this, though, with the hope to get around 1500-2000 words a day till it's finished.

The TV Guide description of the book: An adventurous woman with erratic magical powers travels with an expedition to an island to find a legendary book with the power to raise an undead army.

This has been a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone for letting me be along for the ride!

Footnote: The story Isaac was working on at the time is the Nicki Savage novel.
General Reddit 2021 (Dec. 1, 2021)

Isaac Stewart

Been getting back into my book, writing Nicki Savage. I started reading it to Kara, and it got me out of a slump, 'cause it got me excited again.

Boatload of Mummies. That won't be on the front of the book, just the back of the book. It's basically Death on the Nile mixed with The Mummy mixed with King Kong with no King Kong set in the Mistborn universe with a side character that's mentioned in a newspaper.

YouTube Livestream 39 (Feb. 1, 2022)

The side character being alluded to in the second WOI might be Nazh, since that's Isaac's other very own pet character who's appeared in a newspaper - since Nazh and Nicki don't seem to know each other during the broadsheet story, it would have to be after that one. Maybe between Bands of Mourning and Lost Metal, would be my guess.