1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Yes you can report which Empire you're in, but there's no rule that such a statement needs to be true.

Would like to see who'd try lying about it when their Empire-mates and the other Empire can call them on it :P

Not that opportunity for deception doesn't exist, but eh.

Thaid.

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

@Ashbringer - #Icallthisaggressivenegotiations

Thanks for your follow-up! To better answer your question, you can report which Empire you're in, but there's no rule that such a statement needs to be true... yet. 

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Exp because of long as *dabs awkwardly*

Akwaaaaaaaaaaard!

EDIT: because that opening post was classic elim, you have to admit

Edited by Archer

3 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

My game has had this mechanic since 2018 and I signed up to run it long before Ash decided to run this game instead of his Honorblade game, so I accept no responsibility.

Er... sorry :P

Daily reminder that this is not a faction game.

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

Just so you know it's red, not black. 

Just in case I guess.

me trying to learn roulette be like

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

um, it was? I was only mentioning that I wanted to be Levin more often. 

MMMMMMM YUMMY!

So you don't think making your opening post be about RP is suspicious? 

EDIT: Daily reminder that breaking ranks is against the rules. Put another way, it's an in-faction

Edited by Archer

1 minute ago, Archer said:

17 minutes ago, Archer said:

Hello, playahs! After Ashbringer was horribly murdered in the rules post, the job of leading you has fallen to me, Atashbringer! Feel free to give a holler if ya need anything. I promise to be a good leader and never Rick Rule any of you. 

Thaid 

Ummm.

Awkward much :P

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Daily reminder that this is not a faction game.

You mean we should reach out across faction lines: Glory, Moderation, and Heritage Factions all and unite and bring the wrath of the Village down on the Discovery Faction? Because I absolutely agree with @Orlok Tsubodai - they have an absolute informational advantage on us, and we should target them first.

:eyes:

#changemyview

1 minute ago, Archer said:

EDIT: Daily reminder that breaking ranks is against the rules. Put another way, it's an in-faction

um, not really.

Just now, Experience said:

Ummm.

yes dis is awkward.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Ummm.

Akwaaaaaaaaaaard!

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

You mean we should reach out across faction lines: Glory, Moderation, and Heritage Factions all and unite and bring the wrath of the Village down on the Discovery Faction?

but then how will we discover things :/  Worst case scenario I can envision is the elims have a faction doc(s) they aren't in and they try to hamstring it by killing off most of its members. Assuming they're fairly evenly distributed, I imagine they'll be able to figure out most of who is in what doc, so us claiming is more likely to close the information gap than to expose much

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

um, not really.

hmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Just now, Archer said:

Akwaaaaaaaaaaard!

but then how will we discover things :/  Worst case scenario I can envision is the elims have a faction doc(s) they aren't in and they try to hamstring it by killing off most of its members. Assuming they're fairly evenly distributed, I imagine they'll be able to figure out most of who is in what doc, so us claiming is more likely to close the information gap than to expose much

hmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

ham? I like ham!! if you mean Hammond then I like him too. 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Don't worry Archer, if you don't get the joke, you're not the one it was meant for :P

I'm pro-claiming, for what it's worth. Agree with your line of thought there.

Edited to add:

3 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I am very much in House Urbain, which is definitely one of the 6 empires represented in this game.

:eyes:

Spoiler

houseurbain.png.75f3b643f625cbf8d34c6482f8a8c946.png

I am the Last Son of House Urbain, and I welcome you to our ranks :P

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I don’t think we should reveal our empires in case someone slips up later by knowing more than they should 

If we don't know what we don't know, how do we know if someone does know more than they should know?