4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

No lol ofc voting out an elim isn’t scummy by itself, it’s not a reason you’re suspicious it’s just not a reason you’re not either, I do think the Illwei point has merit and I would be surprised if this Aman push is pure. I’ve stated all those reasons before, they’re not out of nowhere.

I do agree self voting runs against the grain, though I do see why people are frustrated with this games state because once someone is trying to guilt others for voting them, it is hard to continue to engage. Which is I think why kas is self voting. Don't really know about the others.

20 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Last hour TJ push from nowhere, here we go.

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hey I’m back. Took some time to eat food. Realized that’s probably at least part of why I was so frustrated. TJ

@Matrim's Dice wanna join me and Devo?

I've been arguing against e!Aman the entire day in the doc. You can ask Kas and Orlok. 

Mat, agreed that shadow is the player I trust the least in the doc but it's possible that our doc is uncompromised. 

2 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Mat, agreed that shadow is the player I trust the least in the doc but it's possible that our doc is uncompromised. 

Would you want to vote for shadow1 instead? I’m of the opinion that every doc is compromised. By at least one elim. And I think I can trust you a bit more knowing you’ve been arguing against that all day.

14 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Hey I’m back. Took some time to eat food. Realized that’s probably at least part of why I was so frustrated. TJ

@Matrim's Dice wanna join me and Devo?

More than I want you or Aman to die, but not really since I do think TJ’s village. I see you moved to shadow so I’m good staying. 

Aman has been removed from the game. His alignment will be revealed in the next rollover. He’s also requested that I post the following note on his behalf.

Friends, please ignore how poorly I reacted. I’ve had an extremely stressful 24 hours due to IRL stressors with my parents + future. My bipolar, BPD, and IED have been acting up as a result and I never intended for it to bleed through into the game. Every post after my self vote should be completely ignored, as they were a result of decreased inhibitions and increased irritability caused by my condition. It might even be better if the mods delete them entirely.

As such, I’ve requested to be modkilled since this is 100% on me and I take all responsibility. Please do not feel horrible; you are not the problem, I am. If the “If there is a next time” comment seems to be related to this game, it’s not; it’s related to the aforementioned stressors regarding my future. Likewise, I did not mean to imply that anyone was dumb, and I deeply apologize to anyone who felt I was. I wish you all nothing but the best, and will be cheering you on from the sidelines going forward. Please continue to have a fun game and have a good day; that’s what I care about more than anything.

Cya next time o7

19 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Would you want to vote for shadow1 instead? I’m of the opinion that every doc is compromised. By at least one elim. And I think I can trust you a bit more knowing you’ve been arguing against that all day.

Hold on, trying to go through her D1 vote and thoughts in doc asap. 

Awwww, aman <3

Probably the right call to just be removed from the game. Rest assured I do not hold anything against you from this and I'm glad you don't have to deal with another stress now. Sorry if the cases on you seemed to come out of nowhere - in retrospect we probably shouldn't have sprung that on you all at once. You just seemed like such a strong player that we felt like we had to have all the cases prepared, but I think that might have caused you to feel disconnected with the level of suspicion you suddenly faced.

As for who should be the chop, I still think Striker.

I think the reasoning for the striker case is well established on the board. I could add more but there isn't much time. I don't really have much of a read on TJ aside from having seen him reasoning in our doc, which looked fairly natural. Don't really share the suspicion there and I also don't think there is necessarily scum in Arelene at all.

Regarding the votes on me - I do see why yall are paranoid of me and I expect to be arbitrarily yeeted at some point anyways :D

I will not hold hard feelings if I'm the chop even though I think it is a rather silly vote, I understand it is a game. And my hope is that by thinning the heard a little, the village will have more to work with and hopefully become more functional in coming days. Though we were off to a great start so I know we can spare a few if y'all want me to go :)

I'm still done and do not really foresee myself doing much solving going forwards.

Kasimir.

When I was given my Empire doc, I was also given exactly one job: support my bros in the doc and chill with them. This is the only thing keeping me from keeping my protest vote on myself and chilling in the dead doc.

LG84 Night 3: Remember

StrikerEZ has been executed! They were a Potioneer Diplomat within the Rose Empire!

shadow1 has been executed! They were a Regular Distruptor within the Arelene Empire!

Amanuensis has been killed! They were a Regular Diplomat within the Teod Empire!

Vote Count: 

• StrikerEZ (3): Bort, Tani, shadow1
  • shadow1 (3): Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ, Devotary of Spontaneity
  • Amanuensis (2): Amanuensis, Orlok Tsubodai
  • Kasimir (1): The Baker
  • Bort (1): |TJ|

@The Sibling must post in this Night Turn or be removed for inactivity / replaced with a pinch hitter.

And just to repeat, if anyone feels concerned about something with the game feel free to message @Elbereth and I, whether through your GM PM or other channels.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Levin Adventure Fjordell Regular Diplomat
  2. @JNV - Eshena
  3. @Matrim's Dice - Philico
  4. StrikerEZ - Dior BraondoRose Potioneer Diplomat
  5. Archer - General Manager Atashbringer - Teo Regular Disruptor
  6. Illwei - please Rose ChayShan Practitioner Disruptor
  7. @The Baker - The Baker
  8. @The Sibling - Lyric
  9. @Bort - Bortington the Blind
  10. @Tani - Mehelin
  11. @Kasimir - Kesan Acheris
  12. Amanuensis - Jotaon JosteorTeo Regular Diplomat
  13. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Dahlia
  14. Araris Valerian - Araolis Rose Regular Diplomat
  15. @Orlok Tsubodai - Locke
  16. shadow1Arelene Regular Disruptor
  17. @|TJ| - Bark
  18. Experience - Zara - Teo Regular Diplomat

Edited by Ashbringer
Player list broke

Bye Amanuensis wishing you all the best 

So um last turn was eventful I think this basically clears Arelon and the shadow voters no way people go for an unnecessary bus with two already down

I really need to reevaluate everyone I dont even remember my suspicions with all the chaos 

• Matrim well they just voted shadow off so... also only really worked with a Devotary tema and theres probably just one elim left 
  • Baker I like them but hoenstly they could totally be evil and sticking to bread and Id have no way of knowing also the push on Kasimir time after time is just kinda wonnky 
  • Sibling maybe Id like them more if theyd ever get on the doc the only thing making me trust the mat this point is this one thing they said but I cant verify that unless they get on the doc 
  • Bort hm tehy voted with shadow not the bes tlook in the world there was some suspicion early on for something kinda lingering feelings
  • Tani also voted with shadow but I think theyre village they kinda cleared stuff up even though they have an evil aura
  • Kasimir obviously village the most villagery villager to ever village I salute you Arelene plus strong arguments plus good vibes plus pretty words 
  • Devotary they voted shadow also I thought they were vilage before so
  • Orlok Arelene plus I like their words i mean that doesnt mean much but good vibes
  • TJ Arelene apparently argued against the Amanuensis thing which is plus for them 

I would go back and look at things more but I have to leave in like five minutes so instead Ill do some RP bye

The Teod empire was crumbling at the seams. Now all that was left was the absent fourth alternate and Eshena. A courier. A false diplomat unfit to sit at the table before them. The fate of Teod rested on their shoulders. They were no Atlas, and Teod was not the world, but they could almost feel the weight. But they would bear it. They had to. No one would carry it for them. They would do this for the future. For Teod. For all the fallen friends they had lost along the way. And if they fell, at least they would not be alone in the Beyond.

Meant to post this last night, sorry :P.

Slightly expecting to be the NK target, though there are multiple other people that also would make sense. One more thread look-through for now, to put something out there in case I don't live through the Night.

First, a look at the VCs, with the unflipped players bolded:

Day 1:

Spoiler
  • Archer (4): Kasimir, Aman, shadow, Devotary
  • Thaid (4): Matrim, Archer, Baker, TJ
  • Devotary (2): Striker, Araris
  • Experience (1): Thaid
  • Tani (1): Experience

Non-voters: JNV, Illwei, Sibling, Tani, Orlok

• Kas and Devo can be cleared from this alone, but there are other things that clear them later as well. A double-bus would be crazy, imo a single bus already was but idk
  • I don't think Baker or TJ's votes are suspicious in the sense of saving Archer. TJ's wasn't made with the intent to save Archer since a Devo vote would have saved Archer and TJ voted Thaid, and Baker's came before Archer was in danger at all.

Day 2:

Spoiler
  • Illwei (4): Matrim, Baker, Bort, Aman
  • Devotary (3): JNV, Sibling, Araris
  • Matrim (3): Illwei, Kasimir, TJ
  • Striker (2): Striker, shadow

Non-voters: TaniDevoOrlok

• Baker can't be cleared from this since they voted Illwei prior to Illwei actually becoming a viable option. Bort, on the other hand, voted Illwei when the trains were 4-2, putting Illwei back in contention. I don't want to clear Bort for this, but it's a good look that I had forgotten about and makes me feel better about his slot.
  • Other notes not reflected in the count-
    • Tani had voted Illwei, but unvoted as soon as Illwei became a candidate. I actually read her conversation with Illwei as not e/e so I'm not sure how to view this. Would appreciate other thoughts on this particular point.
    • Sibling came out of nowhere to vote Devotary as Illwei became a candidate, something I find strange since they provided no reasoning and have been absent from the game before and since. @JNV, did Sibling give any indication of a reason for this vote in the doc, and have they said anything villagery in the doc? (Or anything at all?)

Day 3:

Spoiler
  • Striker (3): Bort, Tani, shadow
  • shadow (3): Matrim, Striker, Devotary
  • Aman (2): Aman, Orlok
  • Kasimir (1): Baker
  • Bort (1): TJ

Non-voters: JNV, Sibling, Kasimir

• More reasons Devo is absolutely cleared :P
  • And more reasons to be eh about Bort and Tani, though to be completely fair their votes came well before shadow was even being discussed. This last minute exe thing sure seems to be working well but comes with the drawbacks of the elims not having time to give cues in their reactions to said last minute exes :P. (Then again, I caught shadow because of reactions to the last minute exes so maybe I should stop complaining). But there's actually nothing to hold against Bort or Tani here I guess unless you just want to blame them for voting a villager in general :P.
  • And again with TJ last-minute abstaining from an elim exe but he also continues to have satisfactory reasons so that's okay? xD
  • Don't like Baker's vote. Hmm. lt's tunnelly.

shadow sorta-ISO / connections:

• Bort poke voted shadow D1, before shadow posted, and e!Bort poke voted e!Aman in the MR that just concluded in the same way.
    • Could potentially mean something, I think, though I have other reasons to v read Bort (Doc things, Illwei vote)
  • In shadow's first post, she elim read Archer (teammate), Illwei (teammate), and... Tani.
    • 'elim read' as in lightly tone read evil, but I don't really think this has to mean e!Tani. Could maybe decide if I knew shadow's meta better but I don't.
    • Also elim read me in the same section, which increases this being v!Tani I think
  • In N2 (I think), had Baker as village- not even slight village- for a reason that (imo) isn't very good :P.
  • On further reflection I don't think e!JustBussedArcher!shadow pushes Tani as much as she did in her D2 post.
  • In D2, mentions Sibling's play as "somewhat problematic" but never revisits it.
  • In N2, continues to village read Baker for basically no reason.

Overall Thoughts:

Kas and Devo are villagers. That's that, thanks :P

TJ is also likely village, despite abstaining/voting counter to all three elim trains thus far. I think playing the devil's advocate in the Arelon doc for the e!Aman case is a good look and a villagery move, and TJ has had good reasons for being on the trains he's been on. I historically have a hard time gut reading TJ but right now I gut read him village.

Orlok is probably village as well, this is a relatively weak read, but as interesting as it would be for e!Orlok to make the argument for e!Aman "No elim would make a case against a v!Aman like that" I don't think that's what happened- It'd be extremely gutsy for e!Orlok to make the Aman case with v!Kas in their doc and the easiest and most likely explanation is that Orlok's just village.

JNV's playstyle is tailored to pocket me and I just read them village every game so that's where I'm at. I feel like JNV hasn't voted as much as normal which is potentially e indicative but at this point in the game, with 3 elims in 3 Day cycles, I don't need to worry about elims in my village tier just yet :P. Definitely a revisitable read if it comes to the endgame and I'm somehow still alive, though xD

Which leaves as my weaker / more undecided slots:

• Tani- I think Tani's likely village. I read her conversation with Illwei about her vote as not e/e and I don't see shadow pushing Tani the way she did if they're paired. Middle-level confidence, her Illwei unvote is a thing, but village for now.

• Bort- I also think Bort's likely village, due to doc interactions and his Illwei vote. Quickly revisitable because of his other votes though. Honestly, I have more reason to village read Bort than I have reason to village read JNV or Tani, now that I'm thinking about it.

• Baker- I think it's weird that shadow village read Baker so easily. I don't like how they're focused on Kas so much when in my mind Kas is just obvtown :P. Mild elim.

• Sibling- I also think it's weird that shadow mentioned Sibling that one time and that Sibling came to vote only when Illwei was in danger. Obviously both Baker and Sibling's shadow connections can't both be e/e, and I think Baker's is stronger, but Sibling still earns a spot in my PoE.

Another point in favor of e!Baker/Sibling is kinda meta, but still valid- the elims we've had so far are Archer, Illwei, and shadow. Three active and very experienced players. The fourth member being a new player like Baker or Sibling makes sense GM-balance wise, more sense to me than TJ or Orlok.

So yeah, base PoE in order is [Baker -> Sibling] with Tani, JNV, and Bort as my next options, in that order.

Thoughts/Questions/Additions?

41 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
    • Sibling came out of nowhere to vote Devotary as Illwei became a candidate, something I find strange since they provided no reasoning and have been absent from the game before and since. @JNV, did Sibling give any indication of a reason for this vote in the doc, and have they said anything villagery in the doc? (Or anything at all?)

Theyve shown up like once or twice didnt give a reason in doc did show up and asked me who I was going to vote for I mentioned Devotary in a list of people I was kinda suspicious of but theyve only shown up like three times total and havent been on in days and also just evil vibes kinda theres only one thing keeping me from really sussing them Ill tell you it tomorrow if they and me live dont want to share the info when they could get murdered besides they might get filterkilled so... 

on your thoughts definitely agree about Kasimir Devotary plsu you are also basiclly confirmed basically shadow voters and Arelene are obviously good in my eyes um quick question wyh trust Brot for their Illwei vote and not Baker for their Illwei vote I agree Bakers been kinda hm this whole time definitely one of my first choices for vote tomorrow but could you elaborate please thanks 

So Im going to look at the posts for sus peopel now its kinda funny how theyre right next to eacho ther on the plaeyrlist

Baker

• Picture of yummy cinnamon roll
  • vote on thaidakar with picture of moldy bread
  • Night starts picture of bread
  • More bread pictures
  • Has thoughts on the gae
  • Reads list 
    • me Experience Amanuensis shadow Araris Devotary 'bread'
    • Kasimir Illwei TJ Striker Tani 'bad'
    • I feel like Bakers style can be used to say a bunch of wonnky stuff and have it slide cause theres just no way to refute a picture of bread and its hmm
  • Day starts votes Illwei ostensoivbly for that post about elim them being there and sus Tani for saying credences which is just kinda hmm it was obviously a joke
  • Reads list again
    • me shadow Araris Bort Orlok Sibling Devotary Amanuensis bread
    • Striker Kasimir Illwei Tani TJ Matrim bad
    • So basically the same Matrim got flopped to bad sibling bort Orlok flopped to good which is also hm dont think Matrim was particularly suspicious between the first reads list and the second
  • Bread pictures
  • Night starts Celebratory cake
  • Day starts vote Kasimir
  • No words in doc
    • See this makes mek inda hm at Tani cause they said Baker used the wrong color but how does Baker wrong color when they just use bread and the issue is no one else is alive in Rose so we cant even really ask for clarification on that without possible misleading cause how can Baker refute when bread is bread
  • Then theres todays post the one where Bort is demoted to superbad which is kinda weird hoenstly whats Bort been doing

So basically theres some contradiction with Tani interaction weird reads lists in general solid hmmm out of ten

Sibling

• Night one Busy but suspicious of Devotary Amanuensis
    • weird suspicions specially considering Archers position on amanuensis that kinda flopped 
  • Doesnt suspiect Amanuensis anymore cause Archers dead 
    • dont know timestaps exactly but they checked the doc before posting thread wise first time methinks so hmm surely theyd realise right
  • Day 2 devotary vote 
    • Like I said they did say 'whos suspicious' in the teod doc but then they never came back so dont really know if thatswhat motivated this or something else its kinda hmm

Then nothing and docwise theyve been hm a lot so dont really know theres only one thing just this one thing ill share it tomorrow

Bort

• Open to sharing empire hm on me and Kasimir poke Tani 
    • I dont like this post but I think thats my anti poke vote propaganda coming in
  • Pokes shadow
    • More anti poke vote propaganda
  • Pulls up evidence about how Araris opinion change
    • So the sus basis is oh Bort didnt know terms and now they suddenly know this thing from a year ago
    • Also apparently they looked up 'contribution crusade' and... like thats not what a poke vote is at all 
    • hmmm
  • Mentions contribution crusade votes Arrairs
    • poke vots and contribution crusade completely different thing 
  • Argues about poke votes good
    • poke votes bad just ping them the vote doesnt matter cause they cant see it unless they are on the sahrd anyway
  • Day 2 says busy
  • Votes Illwei cause dislike Devoary vote 
    • so in theory this could be 'oh their good' but the thing is the y vote illwei when the only other vote on them is the reasonless Baker vote while the Devotary and Matrim thingsh ad like 4 votes so not too good
    • Then they dont get on later the turn dont know if they were online but didnt change or just werent online but the timing of the vote doesnt really make them seem clear imo
    • Also the thing is why dislike the Devotary vote the devotary vote was decent 
  • N2 apprently voted Illwei for lots of little things shades Matrim sus Striker 
    • see this one is kinda weird cause ltos of peopel werel ike striker just cnat be evil at this point no elime would be that wonky not just Matrim
  • Shades Amanuensis 
  • Immediately unshades Amanuensis 
  • Was talig about empire doc specifically but Matrim makes good case for Amanuensis vilalge
    • Ok so the thing is Matrims post only mentioned Amanuensis as an exampe of someone else who thinks village Striker not as a 'oh this person is village' sorta thing 
    • Hmm
  • Day 3 votes Striker 
    • There was a bit of hmm on striker at around this time for flubbing reasons 
  • Willin gto vote Tani or Baker mentions the convincnig argument on Amanuensis again
    • What was the convincing argument when did this come up I glanced through couldnt find anything like it hmmmm
  • Brings up Striker contradcition

Definitely could see this as hmm dont see much of a reason to trust them casue the Illwei vote didnt necessarily seem positive and if theres one elim per empire theyre the only hmm person left in fjordell 

Tani

• shows up
  • D2 if elim still wouldnt have been on
    • dont know why they would mentino this as evl point fpr them
  • credences
  • votes Araris for not saying why anti sharing
  • Shares rose votes Baker for possibly color
    • Speculation much floaty vote also baker posts bread exclusively apparently they said they dont use words in the doc so how
    • You havent explained this Ive asked this a lot do you even read my posts tani
    • grrr slight hm
  • The nv otes Illwei
    • see I still only kinda get it 
  • Unvotes Illwei
    • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Night two foun the post wanted to vote person who didnt want info says thinks scummy 
  • Unconfident very concerned about being read as evil hmm
  • Day 3 tries to understand Baker
  • Sheeps Kasimirs vote on Striker

I didnt look into otehr peopels opinions on Tani so much so mabye that would hlep but just from this I still feel hmm

Feell like this only made me more suspicious probably Baker Bort Sibling Tani as a somewhat order most to least ok got to go for a few hours see you on the other side

LG84 Day 4: Castaways

Still don't have time for real writeups... sorry :(

Orlok Tsubodai has been killed! They were a Regular Diplomat within the Arelene Empire!

Due to inactivity, The Sibling has been replaced with @_Stick_! Welcome them to the game!

The cycle will end on April 12th at 12:00 PM PDT / 7:00 PM GMT.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Levin Adventure Fjordell Regular Diplomat
  2. @JNV - Eshena
  3. @Matrim's Dice - Philico
  4. StrikerEZ - Dior Braondo Rose Potioneer Diplomat
  5. Archer - General Manager Atashbringer - Teo Regular Disruptor
  6. Illwei - please Rose ChayShan Practitioner Disruptor
  7. @The Baker - The Baker
  8. @_Stick_ (formerly The Sibling)
  9. @Bort - Bortington the Blind
  10. @Tani - Mehelin