19 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Signing up as Dior Braondo, a tall blonde man who smirks way too much and is far too cocky for his own good. Also he sparkles.

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I'll sign up as Jotaon Josteor, Dior's extremely buff and considerably more sparkly rival who comes from royalty.

Imma judge both of you if you don't RP flashy posing this game.

Sometimes you just gotta...take a stand when you see these things :eyes:

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Imma judge both of you if you don't RP flashy posing this game.

Just gotta make sure I can find a dog on Sel for my first RP post once the game starts.....for no particular reason......

A few updates:

One, I’m definitely lowering the Empire Doc Count. To what, I’m not entirely sure. But 3-4 are both much better than 5.

Two, while signups are still closing at the same time it may take me a bit longer to get the game up and running. I’d planned to work on setup tomorrow (today?) but I’m suddenly much more busy, and I’ve got my last class ending 10 minutes before rollover starts. Hopefully I’m not still frantically making Docs by then but hopefully =/= probably.

Two-point-five, in case me writing a 3:30 AM forum post isn’t enough indication, I’m a bit swamped lately. So writeups may be a bit light and/or nonexistant. This game is meant to be more frontheavy for me (hence why I’m not doing Honorblades), and I’ve got a coGM so I should be able to handle things.

Three… I still need an IM :P

4 minutes ago, shadow1 said:

Hi aman just invited me to this game from MU and I'd love to join if there's space :D

I haven't read elantris yet, but I will happily read it this weekend if I should know the lore for this game!

Yay hi Shadow :D

Look I recruited someone! And that was before I found out she was a Sanderfan so what're the odds!

ED1T:

Also couple things:

1. We may do a lot of RP so that's a thing here, we like to make characters and tell stories along with the solving (though mostly it's just solving)
  2. We can't multipost in a row but we can edit new things into posts without removing anything like I'm doing right now
  3. There is no good ISO feature on this website sadly, so gotta either go through recent posts in a players profile or just reread past days

@shadow1 just to make sure you see this edit :)

Also @Kasimir could you maybe PM shadow a link to your games dead doc? That way she can get a look at how things operate from behind the scenes

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, shadow1 said:

Hi aman just invited me to this game from MU and I'd love to join if there's space :D

I haven't read elantris yet, but I will happily read it this weekend if I should know the lore for this game!

Yay Shadow!

12 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Yay hi Shadow :D

Look I recruited someone! And that was before I found out she was a Sanderfan so what're the odds!

ED1T:

Also couple things:

1. We may do a lot of RP so that's a thing here, we like to make characters and tell stories along with the solving (though mostly it's just solving)
  2. We can't multipost in a row but we can edit new things into posts without removing anything like I'm doing right now
  3. There is no good ISO feature on this website sadly, so gotta either go through recent posts in a players profile or just reread past days

Ah good to know! For the RP are you just making it up completely or is it based on brandon sanderson lore?

Yeah we just make characters that fit within the cosmere (some people do worldhoppers, others just local magic users or whatever) or joke characters

Striker decided to do a Dio Brando insert from JoJo so I ended up signing up as a Jotaro Joestar insert :P

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, shadow1 said:

Hi illwei!

Don't you two tell everyone my meta now XD I need at least one game of pretending to be a noob first okay

your secret of being the mafia championship winner for the past 4 years is safe with me, dw dw

Anyways another thing here is we don't double post :P. If you have something to add we add it in with a noticable "EDIT" tag of some sort :P. Honor system and all that.