3 minutes ago, shadow1 said:

Do GMs not randomize setups here?!

It depends on the game. True randomization could give the elims the protect, vote manip, and an extra kill. So most GMs usually pre-determine what roles are on each team. I know I do at least when I GM games.

Who voted Thaid again, besides Archer? TJ and who?

Just checked. Matrim and Baker.

Yeah tbh fine with a tie of Mat/Devo/Illwei.

Removes the most likely suspects from all 3 realities:

1) Archer was bussed (Devo)

2) Archer was almost saved (Mat)

3) Archer could not be saved (Illwei)

Inb4 that's the team and the game ends

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Removes the most likely suspects from all 3 realities:

and 2.5) Archer would have been saved if the cycle had been a minute longer (Striker)

Dying in a four way tie would be fun and I don't want to have to defend myself every cycle from the same argument. I would look at Bort if Mat is village and TJ if Mat is elim. I doubt Mat and Illwei are e/e.

18 minutes ago, shadow1 said:

Do GMs not randomize setups here?!

So there are generally a lot of unknowns in each setup; number of elims, number of each role, and the spread of roles between teams. A lot of the time the GM will come up with the number of roles they want to give to each team and then randomly assign them (or create a few random distributions and pick one they like). But we get to stumble around in the dark.

Eh I respect that Devo, sorry if you really are town =/

I do think it's possible. It might even be very likely and I'm just paranoid / expecting a bus where there is none

Bleh. I hate voting unless I'm certain. Always feel bad.

Tho I still feel Striker wouldn't risk dying just to maybe spare Archer for a round. Not after AN8.

He did pretty much the same thing in MR57 as a Villager (extremely suspicious post that tied him to the elim yeeted D1) but the thing is that Villagers do that cuz they just don't know and wolves love when villagers make themselves look bad by almost saving their wolf partner cuz easy ML to push.

Idk like I said biggest point in Striker's favor rn is TWTBW and the fact he pushed so hard on the openwolfing semantics makes me feel like he is just straight up village

Ohai Araris you ninja'd me let's see what you said

ED1T:

Nothing vote related sadge

@Ashbringer vc plz

Edited by Amanuensis

D1, as I read:

• One thing I'm noticing is that my early Empire stance was maybe the minority, but I was absolutely not the only one who had it. For instance, Aman remarks that 3/4 of his doc voted to reveal themselves, showing that someone in the Teod Empire shared this opinion. It would be funny if it was Archer, but I don't think it was since Archer was the one who revealed the entire Teod Empire :P. But Illwei also was shown to have this viewpoint, as well as TJ. So I'm suspicious of anyone who uses this as reasoning against me specifically.
  • I... really do not like Striker's voting patterns xD
  • Village point to JNV for pushing against the Thaid exe early
  • Maybe I'm just wrong here but I don't think e!Devo is the kind of player to vote Exp for claiming elim? I wouldn't think Devo makes that vote as either alignment though so maybe it is e indicative :P.
  • I feel like D2 Illwei is inconsistent with D1 Illwei's reads but memory=bad, if I survive I'll look at this more. Something to think about.
  • Bort just switching between poke votes is eh. Still don't like that response to Araris, the thing Kas didn't like. Dunno how to label that :P.
  • Devo apparently looked through 156 pages of content to find one spot Exp claimed elim in the BT to background check, seriously don't see this coming from an elim.
  • Would be surprised if Bort/Araris was e/e
  • Exp village read me and Devo :) (This isn't a point in favor or against of anything, I just appreciate it :P)
  • I don't think Kas/Archer is e/e- they had too many back-and-forths for me to want to consider that. Furthering v!Kas credences.
  • Still don't think TJ's post looks like an Archer defense, or e/e with Devo. Think Devo is village anyway. TJ could be elim but not from this, I think Aman is overcomplicating his TJ read because of this post. Simplest answer is sometimes the right one, TJ voted someone with low votes when Archer was a candidate with one of his elim reads.
  • Already mentioned this cycle, I think shadow's vote is very village and I love her solving energy :D. Keep it up!
  • Like honestly that Devo self pres is preferring Archer over Thaid, e!Devo doesn't do that. I don't see it.
  • Smh I don't care how much Striker is letting himself be voted on that Thaid vote is... but also pretty obvious for an elim to make. Idk.

Conclusions:

Aman, Kas, shadow, Devo
JNV, Araris
TJ, Sibling, Baker
Illwei, Striker(?), Bort

Is my tiered and ordered reads list after D1. No clue where to place Striker, would probably put Tani in between Sibling and Baker, Bort is my preferred vote today but I'll vote where I can survive. Hope I can live to continue trying to solve, I'd hate to go out because I was less active than normal, or because I was right about something :P. I'm aware those are worded in a way to make them seem like eh reasons, but that's because I think they are eh reasons so /shrug

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Inb4 that's the team and the game ends

In what world does this team let that happen lol

I'm not crazy like Striker so, fair warning, in a 3way tie with me in it I will swing it to someone else :P 

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

@Ashbringer vc plz

• Devotary of Spontaneity (3): JNV, The Sibling, Araris Valerian
  • Matrim's Dice (3): Illwei, Kasimir, |TJ|
  • Illwei (3): The Baker, Bort, Amanuensis
  • StrikerEZ (3): Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ, shadow1

I will be triple-checking this

T-minus 7 minutes

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:
  • Illwei (3): The Baker, Bort, Amanuensis
  • StrikerEZ (3): Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ, shadow1

I will be triple-checking this

T-minus 7 minutes

Fun

Gah Devo and Mat v credences have risen slightly

@Matrim's Diceif you plan to self prez I do prefer Illwei at this point

I can vote Illwei and that puts her in the lead, right? Right. Devotary is village and I will (hopefully not) die on that hill.

Ninja'd by Aman, perfect :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I can vote Illwei and that puts her in the lead, right? Right. Devotary is village and I will (hopefully not) die on that hill.

Ninja'd by Aman, perfect :P.

But this was so symmetrically chaotic :( 

I don't think illwei's a terrible vote today and I don't think their play is good, they just don't have any less weird of play imo than what I've seen from them as town. But probably an elimination we're going to need at some point anyways since I don't know how to read them that well

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Lol I edited the same time Mat switched

Mat/Devo E/E equity continues to rise tho

Could both be town or one wrong about other but

It's a thing they've been doing since D1

Maybe I'm pocketed but

• Looked through 156 pages of content on a conf villager to BG check him
  • Voted Archer when Thaid was an equally viable option
  • Very village in the doc

Hi striker please don't tie it this is fine

Yeah, Striker missed it. The rest got through.

Will this get through? Idk.

Okay it's rollover stop talking :P

Edit: oh. no autolock. Well then.

The turn is over! Rollover will appear soon. Maybe. Depends on how long re-verifying the vote count takes.

Edited by Ashbringer

Writeup to come... maybe.

Illwei was executed! They were a ChayShan Practitioner Disruptor within the Rose Empire!

Vote Count:

• Illwei (4): Matrim's Dice, The Baker, Bort, Amanuensis
  • StrikerEZ (2): StrikerEZ, shadow1

I believe everyone except for @Orlok Tsubodai posted last turn, although I may go back and check.

Nobody say their vote was in the wrong place or I'll be sad...

The Night Turn will end on April 7th at 12:00 PDT / 7:00 GMT!

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Levin Adventure Fjordell Regular Diplomat
  2. @JNV - Eshena
  3. @Matrim's Dice - Philico
  4. @StrikerEZ - Dior Braondo
  5. Archer - General Manager Atashbringer - Teo Regular Disruptor
  6. Illwei - pleaseRose ChayShan Practitioner Disruptor
  7. @The Baker -
  8. @The Sibling - Lyric
  9. @Bort - Bortington the Blind
  10. @Tani - Mehelin
  11. @Kasimir - Kesan Acheris
  12. @Amanuensis - Jotaon Josteor
  13. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Dahlia
  14. @Araris Valerian - Araolis
  15. @Orlok Tsubodai - Locke
  16. @shadow1
  17. @|TJ| - Bark
  18. Experience - Zara - Teo Regular Diplomat

Excellent

Few things to note-

• Devo's 156 pages she looked through was actually only 4, Exp has 156 but it didn't take that long. Still though, that shows some effort, and I feel like an elim would have just ran with my assumption of more instead of correcting me
  • Who wants to bet Striker is purposely voting a second late on the opposite train to an elim as a TWTBAW strategy? xD Probably not but it is funny
  • Ok so that's the second time we got an elim with a last minute train, maybe we should keep doing that. Again probably not but I do want to look at the movements around that, maybe I should revise my Bort read but his vote came early iirc and he wasn't on at rollover so maybe not. Aman is still just village, Baker is the same as Bort. Not sure how to feel about shadow agreeing with the Illwei vote but staying on Striker, but I guess she didn't oppose it so still probably just village.
  • Maybe sus on TJ for doing nothing but I do like how he acknowledged Aman's comment instead of remaining silent
  • I think the Devo train was mostly older votes, so probably not a train that was in defense of Illwei. Same with my train, honestly. That's the problem with last second elim trains xD
  • Thanks y'all for giving me another chance, I'll make the most of it <3
  • What's a ChayShan do again
Edited by Matrim's Dice
Clarity

Wow 2/2

I should do low effort solving more

Sorry Illwei :(

ED1T:

@Matrim's Dice well I'm pretty sure you're cleared now, Illwei voted you and you voted her so good enough for me. Sorry for doubting you :P I just get really weirded out by players who seem to Village read me before I do enough to prove it

Edited by Amanuensis

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:
  • I think the Devo train was mostly older votes, so probably not a train that was in defense of Illwei. Same with my train, honestly. That's the problem with last second elim trains xD

Can confirm. I am in a hell of my own making. One and a half write-ups done. One and a half more to go. Then I can find out what just happened and what's going on here. And then I can catch up. And then I will have peace.

Praise the Light.