brandon

storm0001

hi I'm I have been writing my book I am also interested in any help I can get it's on paper but I need help with the rest like publishing etc please help you will love it and if it wasn't for your books I wouldn't be writing mine

respectfully yours.

12 minutes ago, storm0001 said:

hi I'm I have been writing my book I am also interested in any help I can get it's on paper but I need help with the rest like publishing etc please help you will love it and if it wasn't for your books I wouldn't be writing mine

respectfully yours.

Hey, @storm0001, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Brandon is not actually on these forums (technically he still has account, but he hasn't had the time to visit us in over a decade). We are just a fan community that likes talking about his works. 

Also, and I hope you find this helpful, we don't usually expect these kinds of... direct messages in a forum. Forum topics (or threads, as they are sometimes called) are usually meant to share an idea or an opinion, or provoke a discussion with the wider community - take a look around and see how others do things. 

If you really want to contact Brandon, his website (https://www.brandonsanderson.com/) has a contact form, but there is a very good chance he won't be able to respond to you, let alone help you; he's become a very busy man lately.