Oh, absolutely.

I mess with my party's DM all the time, mostly becasuse I make random comments in character, to another character, while the DM is saying something. My character has a crush on that other character I'm always commenting at lmao. It's way too fun bc the DM gives me a look like "i will kill you but you're too funny to kill danngit you i hate you but not really"

you know the look

On 4/19/2022 at 3:50 PM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Theology is always fun! What did you discuss? And then what actually happened during your session?

I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, right? And so was another party member. The two others, however, were not, and when I referenced "twinkling" it turned into a big conversation about the Second Coming, the Millenium, and what happens when you die. :D

In our session, a halfing showed up offering directions to the necromancer in the area (our quest is to bounty hunt necromancers, basically). I popped down to say hi and I put my hand on his shoulder (because my character is a social butterfly like that) and then he stabbed me. He healed me afterward, but I learned too late that he doesn't like being touched. XD Eventually, we fought one of the necromancer's minions as a miniboss and then the necromancer himself as the boss and our session was over.

Note to self: Don't... put... hand... on... necromancers... shoulder.

Also I am also a member of the Church. Theology discussion with non-members is oddly fun. Mostly because we have a lot more l o r e than other Christian branches, and informing other people of said lore takes a while but it is still fun :D

8 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

By subclass, do you mean background?

Because for me it's Rogue, Criminal, and High Elf. You're fast and deadly :>

Swashbuckler is a subclass from Xanathar's guide to everything. Basically it makes it so creatures can no longer take opportunity attacks against you, you move faster, and you get sneak attack when there is no one around you or the creature.

Basically a duelist.

We agree that Rogue is the best class ever, though?

Edited by Primeval Chaos

1 minute ago, The Sibling said:

I am a bard. Always and forever.

There's a running joke with me and my friends, which has been proven correct by more than one of my friends, that all bards are uh, 

spoilered for an innapropriate word:

Spoiler

whores

anyway, not calling you that, but that's the joke my friends have.