Minor tidbits of SP#4

Oltux72

3 minutes ago, AerionBFII said:

I was holding my breath that Brandon was going to say, “and that’s where we’ll leave it” when Hoid and Sigzil meet lmao. 

Imagine if he'd stopped on this line:

“Kal?” he asked into the storm.

I’m a quite curious who Hoids other apprentices are. Shaman seems a reasonable guess but part of me thinks Kaladin as he takes quite a lot of interest in helping and guiding him. But I don’t think the chance is high because I doubt we’d get 2 bridge boy apprentices. 

So we get a JasonBourne non cosmere novel and a JasonBourne Stormlight novel. 

Aux seems to bridge the gap between Sig and Hoid and he seems to be able to ingest investiture to fuel his power??

There are so many questions but your right OP it’s good to have confirmation. 

3 hours ago, Kallor said:

I’m a quite curious who Hoids other apprentices are. Shaman seems a reasonable guess but part of me thinks Kaladin as he takes quite a lot of interest in helping and guiding him. But I don’t think the chance is high because I doubt we’d get 2 bridge boy apprentices. 

Shai from "the Emperor's Soul" is my guess. Her quest to find Hoid has always seemed too much like a Chekhov's gun to me to not turn up later.