Apologies

Lego Mistborn

Brandon tricked me, I should have known this would happen. Although I've been preparing for this since it was pointed out to me that technically, three new planets had already been added. Brandon has revealed that SP4 is "Stormlight adjacent" (We know it's The Silence Divine, or so so very close, its obvious) I would like to apologize for going all vigilante, its kind of embarrassing know that I know I was so wrong. If I was hurtful rather than just annoying and misleading, let me know so I can fix my mannerisms. Again, so very sorry.

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin

5 minutes ago, Propagandist said:

will be betting hard money on Silence Divine. If it isn't I'll eat my socks. Take my word for it. 

The word of the Propagandist has been taken on this. The conditions have been set, and the consequences shall be observed.

4 hours ago, eltari said:

It could be Nightblood. He has said the style will be polarizing, and it makes sense with how people interact with NB.

We find out in like 6 hours!

While that is true, I find it unlikely he'd write a sequel an already released book, but even so, it would still take place on a planet that has already been released to us, which is what I had really been pushing back on.

1 hour ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

While that is true, I find it unlikely he'd write a sequel an already released book, but even so, it would still take place on a planet that has already been released to us, which is what I had really been pushing back on.

Yeah, I was thinking more of Nightblood off planet, but I guess it is suppose to be a sequel set on Nathlis isnt it.

But yeah. Ive been on the Silence Divine train for a while.

27 minutes ago, Propagandist said:

GUYS IT'S ASHYN BRO I PROMISE BRO IT HAS TO BE ASHYN BRO PLEASE BRO HE SAYS IT AFTER THE READING HE SAYS IT'S SILENCE DIVINE BRO PLEASE BRO NO!!! PLEASE!!!!

8 minutes ago, Propagandist said:

No, no. I promised to eat my socks. But this is Ashyn bros please bro please please please we're at a standstill PLEASE!!!!

I regret to inform you that Elegy is not Ashyn.

14 minutes ago, Propagandist said:

No, no. I promised to eat my socks. But this is Ashyn bros please bro please please please we're at a standstill PLEASE!!!!

An oath was made, Propagandist. Have you the honor to see it fulfilled? Or shall you run from your oath?

20 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Elegy is the name of a planet in the Threnodite system.

Yes but at the very least, Elegy is the name of Rebeke's sister;

“She’s dangerous!  She’s one of them.”

“We exist because of Elegy,” Rebeke snapped, voice growing stronger.  “She lead us.  She inspired us.  I couldn’t leave her, Zeal.  She’s no danger to us as long as she remains bound.  And maybe…  Maybe we can help her…”

Alas.... it is all for nothing.... I am wrong regardless.

Nomad had been on flying cities before, even one on a planet near his homeland, but rarely had he seen one so…ramshackle. 

I will be eating my socks. I'll make a video of me doing so. I am a Knights Radiant after all. Not gonna eat shardshocks, though. 

Edited by Propagandist

23 minutes ago, Frustration said:

She was probably named after the planet.

Just as Adonalsium-will-remember-our-plight-eventually was named after Adonalsium.

But also, Elegy isn't that close to the sun-- if any planet in the Threnodite system is the placement of this world, it's Monody. 

I dunno. I also would reckon this isn't set in any system we know of. 

3 minutes ago, Propagandist said:

But also, Elegy isn't that close to the sun-- if any planet in the Threnodite system is the placement of this world, it's Monody. 

It's closer than Threnody is and the sunlight is invested, so I don't think it's that much of an issue, though that is possible that it takes place on Monody and Elegy is still named after the planet.

5 minutes ago, Propagandist said:

I dunno. I also would reckon this isn't set in any system we know of. 

Well, they are Threnodites who named a child after a planet in the Threnodite system, but also seem unaware of interplanetary travel, so I don't see why not.

5 hours ago, Frustration said:

It's closer than Threnody is and the sunlight is invested, so I don't think it's that much of an issue, though that is possible that it takes place on Monody and Elegy is still named after the planet.

Oh, I totally agree she was. I just don't think this is in the Threnodite system.

It would appear I have appologies of my own to make.

@Nameless and probably others it would seem Sigzil is no longer in possesion of the Dawnshard and I will concede you are correct.

@Propagandist I admit you are correct that The Sunlit Man does not take place in the Threnodite system.