Would you like to destroy some evil today?

Lego Mistborn

Hello, everyone, I now have to rewrite this whole thing as I accidentally closed the tab. I'm the anti-Ashyn vigilante over in the secret projects forum. My favorite book of Brandon's is probably RoW but they are all good, and my favorite series of his is Stormlight. I also prefer Mistborn Era 2 to Era 1. My favorite characters include, Kaladin(duh), Navani, Elend, Sazed, Lightsong, and Lift. I know not to take the cookies so don't even try @Thaidakar the Ghostblood.

Did you know there is another person named Thaidakar on the 17th shard? 

I got into Brandon's books(again, kind of) last year and read the entire Cosmere plus 3 of the Reckoners in six months. Now I have to content myself with reading WoT and following my girlfriend's progress as she reads the Mistborn books. (Which I got her to read, yes I'm proud of that)

And my rep is at 16, so that's awesome.

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin

6 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

Welcome to the Shard! Huh, I could swear I already welcomed you, but I see I haven't. Anyway, welcome! It's always nice to have active new members.

I think you did actually send me a welcome message. Regardless, thank you.

Edited by Ta'veren Kaladin