The Making of a Monster

Elf

TW: BLOOD, DARK STORY, GORE , 
This isn't a complete story. I just had a sudden burst of inspiration. I will get back to this but this is what I have for now.  

I think this can be a book. I have many ideas for it. Maybe it will be a very short book, but I think it can be one. 

EDIT: 

okay, so im deleting the prolouge i did. instead im officially making this into a book so im going to insert the file with the new prolouge and first two chapters (i promise i can spell better than this)

.........docx

Edited by Elf

THAAAAANK YOU

honestly you like it? Yay!! Ive got way more stuff planned for this  :D 

If you want you can check back everyday cause I'm hoping to update everyday

Edited by Elf

You ELFIN killed that! 

Honestly, that resonated in a bit of a dark way with the Freak in me, the one I’m sure I’m not alone in possessing… The one that will most likely always root for his fellow Freak, even after he turns out to be a child covered in someone else’s blood… 

(now I’m wondering if I should call my therapist?)

Nah, just keep more coming, please! I can’t wait to see whether or not my little fellow freak will become the monster he believes he must!
I neeeeeddddd to know!! 

Thank you all so much for the comments! 

@Szeth's Facepalmthank you! And don't worry, it will be a little confusing becuase this is the start of a prologue. The prologue is not even complete yet. There's more coming! 

Edit: TADA! UPDATE! THE PROLOUGE IS NOW COMPLETE. CHAPTER ONE WILL BE ADDED SOON

Also since the main character can't speak, what he is signing with his fingers will be written in italics and what he is thinking will be in normal script but will have single quotation marks.

Edited by Elf

29 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Elf BRO BRO BRO RBOO BRO DUDUE WHAAAT THAT WAS AWESOMEE AOEUFBEAOUBEFOAHFUOFEAU HOLY CRAP THAT WAS LIKE THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER READ YOUR STYLE IS INCREDIBLE AUHAEOFEA TAKE MY REPUTATION TAKE ALL OF IT IF YOU CAN!!

THANK YOU!!!!! IM GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT SO MUCH AND THERE IS LOTS MORE TO COME :D

21 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

This is amazing! I loved it! Your style is great (I really got a feel for the characters, which is impressive in such a short piece) and I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks! All these complements are just going to further my god complex :D 

Edited by Elf

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So 

Im officially making this into a book 

Ive changed quite a lot and my writing has gotten way better i hope 

Here's the new prolouge and the first two chapters in case anyone is interested 

All the previous trigger warnings apply 

.........docx

Edited by Elf