Hello Everyone! I am Suda!

Suda21

Hello everyone, 

My name is Suda! I have lurked on here for a while but never made a full introduction. I have been a huge fan of Brandon Sanderson's work for a very long time. When I am not delving into the Cosmere. I am working on feature films, short films and podcasts for a living. My favorite series is Stormlight and the messages and themes really hit him to me. I am very chill person but can get passionate about themes and deep dives. I hope to have a chance to interact with you all. Because it is a real please to meet more like minded people who love the same worlds as I do. 

45 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Welcome to the Shard! I'm excited to see some of your work someday, if you've done any Sanderson stuff :ph34r: 

I have done some Sanderson You Tube stuff. I would kill to do some Sanderson professional stuff. 

Edited by Suda21

9 hours ago, Elf said:

Welcome to the Shard Suda! Your job sounds coooool. Stormlight is one of my favourites too but Mistborn will always have my heart :D

I started with Mistborn and loved it to death. I just did my big Mistborn reread.

We really hope you enjoy your time here, Suda! But just one piece of advice, we prefer that people not double post. You can quote multiple people in one post and if you need to say something extra you always edit your other post :)

Edited by Elf