Where is SP#4 located?

Oltux72

Where is SP#4 located?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. With only one secret project left, let's run a poll about where it will be located

• Another Aether Planet
    • Aether Home World
    • An Avatar of Autonomy's World
    • Mercy's World
    • Invention's Location
    • Ashyn
    • Valor's World
    • The 16th Shard's World
    • Yolen
    • Another Shard's Avatar's World
    • Vax
    • Obrodai
    • Silverlight
    • A Shardless World not an Aether World
    • The Home World of the Sleepless
    • A Sho-Del World
    • Whimsy's World
    • An Avator of the new Shard's World
    • none of the above

1 hour ago, Proletariat said:

I guess with the recent reveal in the spoiler stream that it's Stormlight adjacent that it's almost certainly Ashyn.

"Related to Roshar" would certainly seem like Ashyn. Though, who knows is Braize ever had anything there as well in the past? Or even the future?

I was keeping the faith that the story was Silence Divine, but I do admit it is weird that Brandon kept saying that his team had to plot 3 new star systems. Maybe that was a faint? Still kinda odd.

The only other thing I can think of is maybe wherever Wandersail went? 

Edited by teknopathetic

I am honestly willing to bet money that SP 4 is on Ashyn. He straight up said he had a lot of inspiration for Silence Divine due to the coronavirus, this book is cosmere-relevant and has had a lot of build-up in relation to it, the cover shows flying cities (which we know is how humans on Ashyn live), and the sky is red (it's mentioned in the excerpt he read for it a while back that the sky was red). 

I am 100% certain it's set on Ashyn and I am open to paying out my 1 dollar gamble on it, if I am wrong. B) 

11 hours ago, teknopathetic said:

"Related to Roshar" would certainly seem like Ashyn. Though, who knows is Braize ever had anything there as well in the past? Or even the future?

I was keeping the faith that the story was Silence Divine, but I do admit it is weird that Brandon kept saying that his team had to plot 3 new star systems. Maybe that was a faint? Still kinda odd.

I think we need to be careful not to overstate what was said in the WoB, which doesn't quite say three new star systems. We technically have three new planets or systems, and SP1 and SP3 gives us three new worlds across two new systems. Not to say this is proof that it is Ashyn, but it means that it's not ruled out by the WoB.

Isaac Stewart

Lot of moving pieces there. Every time there's a new planet or new system, it has to fit canonically within everything else.

Brandon Sanderson

And I just threw three of them at Isaac.

Isaac Stewart

We'll get it figured out.

Secret Project #1 Reveal and Livestream (March 8, 2022)

While I do think it's Ashyn, the thought of the story being set on Braize starring Gavilar just sort of popped in my mind. 

We know that Gavilar had probably traveled to Braize and had spheres filled with both Anti-Investiture and Voidlight I believe. He's a (relatively) minor character who plays major roles in Stormlight, and this could be the way of exploring how he got what he did without going into flashbacks. This woudl fit with the story being Stormlight-adjacent while also carrying big Stormlight and Cosmere spoilers, not just because we know Gavilar has died, but because if you read this before Rhythm of War, you'll also find out that Gavilar was a world-hopper (of a sorts) and was Cosmere aware and had found a way to create Anti-Investiture, things that may spoil some of RoW's big moments. 

2 hours ago, Proletariat said:

I think we need to be careful not to overstate what was said in the WoB, which doesn't quite say three new star systems. We technically have three new planets or systems, and SP1 and SP3 gives us three new worlds across two new systems. Not to say this is proof that it is Ashyn, but it means that it's not ruled out by the WoB.

Isaac & Brandon have an almost Wax and Wayne vibe in this WOB. 

Brandon: Hey here’s 3 Planets.  

Isaac: Sigh.