Hello Radiants!

Hoid-my-beer

Hello all! I’m Xandria. I am absolutely stoked to be here! I’ve always had a desire to dissect, theorize and discuss books, but after reading my first Sanderson work (Mistborn) that desire suddenly became necessary for me to fully understand and appreciate his work… especially when trying to wrap my brain around the Cosmere. So, suffice it to say I’m more than just a little excited to have a place to do just that, with people who appreciate Sanderson's work as I do. 

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

lol. I feel you. um. I do have a stash of cookies here!

Quick note that while offering new members cookies is fine, using that as a launchpad to try to make them join a RP is discouraged. If they say they are interested in roleplaying or finding other things to do on the site, you may recommend ones you like, but don't spam them with links otherwise. 

Hello Xandria, welcome to the Shard! We're excited to talk with you too; hope you enjoy your time here! 

Just now, AonEne said:

Quick note that while offering new members cookies is fine, using that as a launchpad to try to make them join a RP is discouraged. If they say they are interested in roleplaying or finding other things to do on the site, you may recommend ones you like, but don't spam them with links otherwise. 

Hello Xandria, welcome to the Shard! We're excited to talk with you too; hope you enjoy your time here! 

mkay, sorry about that Ene. 

1 hour ago, Hoid-my-beer said:

Wow, thank you, Elf!! 
I’m living for this, honestly. I feel like I finally found my tribe; so best believe I will work to earn my place here among you amazing Radiants...

and then BAM y'all are stuck with my crazy ass!! :P

yeah the rest of us are crazy anyways so you'll fit right in with the rest of us!

3 minutes ago, Hoid-my-beer said:

Just what I was hoping to hear! I tend to find the sane dreadfully dull. 

I mean there are a few sane people on here, likely Frustration or Chaos, but they're the only ones. the rest of us got hit in the head by a rather large book.