Linguistics of SP 3

I’m Trying to understand SP3’s Language (s)
And so i reread the preview chapters and noted down anything possibly language related

The painter’s planet:
-Kilahito (city name)
-Nikaro (personal masc name)
-Akane (personal fem name)
-Tojin (personal masc name)
-Sukishi (personal masc name)
-hion (the blue and magenta lines)
-kon (currency name, prob equivalent to yen, 200 of them pays for a meal)
-Futinoro (city name)
-Fuhima (city name)
i'm thinking "fu" probably means city or is something else that is particularly common in place names
In general, all the names and general aesthetic feel of the language are very Japanese-like, with the exeption of the "L" and the sylable "ti" that are not present in Japanese.

Yumi’s planet:
-Yumi (personal name)
-hijo (the spirits of Toria)
-Chaeyung (personal name) (feminine?)
-Hwanji (personal name) (feminine?)
-yoki-hijo (title Yumi has, “The girl of commanding primal spirits”) (the "hijo" part means primal spirits)
-getuk (a type of clog)
-Toria (planet/country name)
-Liyun (personal fem name)
-kihomaban (something between sponsor and guardian)
-kimomakkin (Place of ritual)
-mingo (a type of purple, rice-like grain)

i'm guessing the "ki" affix has something to do with the magic users of Toria, since it seems to show up in the stuff relating to them, but that's about all i'll speculate.
Also in general, the words and names in this world seem Korean inspired (Yumi feels Japanese-y but it's also a name in Korea), it's distinglishably Korean, from stuff like the "Hw"s and syllable finnal "ng"s and "k"s.

* at a point, the honorific suffix “-nimi” is used, probably formal, also might be a translation since it seems the listener (s) is (are) Rosharan and might be familiar w/ the Shin honorific.
*planet name is probably Toria, tho that might actually be country name

*There is this following hoid quote: ”Yumi and Painter’s languages shared a common root, and in both, there was a certain affection I find it hard to express in your tongue. They could conjugate sentences, or add modifiers to words, to indicate praise or derision. No curses or swears existed among them, interestingly. They would simply change a word to its lowest form instead. I’ll do my best to indicate for you this nuance by adding the word Highly or Lowly in certain key locations.” it probably has a honorifics system similar to Japanese or Korean, also it works as a confirmation they speak 2 languages of the same family, and that raises some questions about the past of this planetary system.

i originally posted this as a message on the 17th shard discord but i thought it might do some good to bring it here too, where it's more likely people will see it over time than in a fast moving chat.

what stood out most to me was that hwanji and chaeyoung are distinctly korean names, and the "yun" sound in liyun is far more prevalent in korean than in japanese. i feel like yumi could work as either a japanese or korean name but because we started off with painter i initially presumed japanese influence.

this then set off a few bells when the servant's names were introduced because i thought that the dynamic of the "korean" servants and the "japanese" princess was going to be an allusion to earth, which didn't feel very Brandon Sanderson