Fadran (Slowly) Learns to Draw

So...

I've been improving. It's far from good, but I've gotten better. Now my humans look somewhat realistic, my shading actually exists, and I've elected to NEVER color under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Considering all that, I think my stuff isn't half bad.

So... here's a thread for it. Hopefully there'll be a visible learning curve of sorts.

Spoiler

I don't have all the arts on my computer yet, so here are some you might've already seen to kick things off:

Ellis and Q:

Spoiler

622f887a3b820_EllisQ.jpg.c36266392d561324a2aa7700b7010a06.jpg

Cute lil' couple in the rain! I can't figure out how to do linked arms, though, so... yeah.

Calix:

Spoiler

Calix.jpg.bda96f7524f20a1548b2de499528f5cb.jpg

He's an elite warrior in a novella I'm currenlty writing, for those of you not in the know. Please ignore his horrendously terrifying eyes.

Corrin and Dain:

Spoiler

Bros.jpg.52600616ecd52b40d83b63bd59105546.jpg

Y'alls might've already seen this tucked away in my albums, but this is actually my first drawing in the new style I'm doing. The shading is whack and my proportions are off, but I guess that's okay.

Here's some artses:

Wendy & Arabella (from Masquerade):

Spoiler

62431ef1cb3aa_WendyArabella.jpg.70f0b0a0ed835d33566a6545306c117e.jpg

A young waitress lass and a smol child! If you follow Masquerade, then you know what's up.

Elya & Ji (from Zvso):

Spoiler

62431ef117228_ElyaJi.jpg.f45b2ece29cafc15c05cf1825fac461d.jpg

This is basically the first time I've managed to draw Elya at all decently. I wish that I could say the same thing about Ji, but he looks awful.

The best art I've ever freaking made:

Spoiler

unnamed.jpg.ce8bc800c43d43a0790385c1289c9b6d.jpg

Goats.

Are.

Superior.

• 3 months later...

Also I joined Art Fight! It's... an art fight. Like, you make art... and you get points for doing that. And whichever team has the most points at the end wins.

(It's an excuse to do art, in other words. And also it has tons of other people's characters for prompts)

Here's my profile if any of y'all are interested: https://artfight.net/~Channelknight_Fadran

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...