Brandon Sanderson "It's Time To Come Clean" Parody of What Else Can I Do

AonEne

Honestly, I would rather have this song stuck in my head than the actual version! It truly is a work of art!

Edit:I’m sorry, if the first sentence sound insincere, I am just at a loss of words. (It’s really good)

Spoiler

This is way better than the actual song. (I’m not saying the original song is bad, but this is perfect!)

Spoiler

If you are having trouble with what I’m saying, which I myself am, I’m basically saying, OH MY GOSH! THIS IS LITERALLY AMAZING! I LOVE ITTTTTT! GOOD JOBBB!!! :P

Edited by Maddie The Succulent

11 hours ago, Maddie The Succulent said:

Honestly, I would rather have this song stuck in my head than the actual version! It truly is a work of art!

Edit:I’m sorry, if the first sentence sound insincere, I am just at a loss of words. (It’s really good)

Hide contents

This is way better than the actual song. (I’m not saying the original song is bad, but this is perfect!)

Hide contents

If you are having trouble with what I’m saying, which I myself am, I’m basically saying, OH MY GOSH! THIS IS LITERALLY AMAZING! I LOVE ITTTTTT! GOOD JOBBB!!! :P

Man, I don't know that I'm better than the original, but then I always see flaws in what I write *embarrassed smile* still, Lin is a really good songwriter. Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/5/2022 at 11:37 AM, CalanoCorvus said:

HA this is awesome Ene!!! I might be going to a friends recording studio soon, you mind if I record this or smth? and then like post it here.

if I do that. i might. idk.

but if i do then can i post it here? @AonEne

I'm so sorry I saw this so late - if you did record it you're absolutely welcome to post it here! I'd love to hear it! 

Thank you everyone!