If you could bring one thing to era 2

Wayne's Unlucky Hat

I have a bunch of dumb answers that hopefully get a laugh:

• Lerasium and finally figure out what it and all of its alloys actually does Feruchemically, and when I'm done playing around as a Fullborn, make EVERYONE a Mistborn/Feruchmist/Fullborn. Harmony would probably put out the hit on me or at least try to convince me to stop from making things blow up for the next thousand years if we last that long. Or find out if that's enough Lerasium to do this: https://wob.coppermind.net/events/105-17th-shard-forum-qa/#e1248
  • Atium again for Feruchemical research and for the same thing TLR actively used it for.
  • Bacon. Because bacon. 
  • Ettmetal so when I accidentally spill water it expl- wait. Probably need something with that if I just get dumped on the ground with 1000 lbs of Ettmetal next to me

And a Stormlight 1-3 spoiler technically

Spoiler

• Bridge 4 (they weigh less than a 1000 lbs when hovering, right?), not because they'd be able to keep using their abilities, but because those guys are great

Edited by Duxredux

Mechanical guides and historical technological guides, medicine books, and a few old devices like an old laptop & computer, my dead PS3, and other various devices. These will be used to make a start-up company that I'll sell to House Landrian (for a good percentage of the company's stakes and holdings alongside some technological promises*) after asking Wayne for funding. I may pack some "time travel" or "zombie apocalypse" guides in order to make sure I can survive the era as well. After that, I'd bring some comics, books, and movies like Star Wars and Marvel/DC (and Power Rangers) so I can hopefully get those started there and see how the characters change over the years. Lastly, I'd pack the rest of the Cosmere (preferably in eBook format on a device that requires both a code and thumbprint) so that I can warn Harmony of things happening on other planets or things that have happened on other planets. 

Or maybe I'll just do parts of it, like medical tech and entertainment (and music) in order to make a comfortable living and then stay out of the way of the main characters. 

Or if I can only bring one thing, I choose to bring Wikipedia. 

*I'd give up 50% of the stakes and shares I'd ask for if they can find a way to make me a Fullborn. I'd prefer it not be Hemalurgically based, and I'd probably not use it nefariously on this world, but I'd like some powers that I can take off-world and would guarantee I could survive any dangerous situation and save others while doing so. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

7 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Mechanical guides and historical technological guides, medicine books, and a few old devices like an old laptop & computer, my dead PS3, and other various devices. These will be used to make a start-up company that I'll sell to House Landrian (for a good percentage of the company's stakes and holdings alongside some technological promises*) after asking Wayne for funding. I may pack some "time travel" or "zombie apocalypse" guides in order to make sure I can survive the era as well. After that, I'd bring some comics, books, and movies like Star Wars and Marvel/DC (and Power Rangers) so I can hopefully get those started there and see how the characters change over the years. Lastly, I'd pack the rest of the Cosmere (preferably in eBook format on a device that requires both a code and thumbprint) so that I can warn Harmony of things happening on other planets or things that have happened on other planets. 

Or maybe I'll just do parts of it, like medical tech and entertainment (and music) in order to make a comfortable living and then stay out of the way of the main characters. 

Or if I can only bring one thing, I choose to bring Wikipedia. 

*I'd give up 50% of the stakes and shares I'd ask for if they can find a way to make me a Fullborn. I'd prefer it not be Hemalurgically based, and I'd probably not use it nefariously on this world, but I'd like some powers that I can take off-world and would guarantee I could survive any dangerous situation and save others while doing so. 

Perfect, because you can store the Wikipedia on a less-than a pound ssd but you'd have to also bring a full on computer.

Era 2 is ~1910 tech, so I would bring a bunch of books about technologies from the next few decades. Paper books, because while Era 2 does have knowledge of electricity, I'm not sure if it would interface well with modern devices (how stable is the voltage/current, etc.?)

If I could bring multiple things, I'd add in some aluminum to make starting capital.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rashek's PR Manager said:

With 1000 lbs of Lerasium you'd probably be able to ascend as Preservation:D

If you changed your name to "AerionBFII's PR Manager" I would be a merciful god and I'll pay you twice what that sneaky Terrisman pays you!