Hello People

paladindelsur

Hi,

I've been a fan of the Cosmere since I read the Way of kings at the end of 2016. Of course my plans for 2017 were completely changed by a need to compulsively read everything Cosmere i could put my hands on.

Since then i had keep up to date bookwise, and heard the 17th shard podcast every now and then, when i get the cravings XD.
I made this account for asking an specific and weird question, so i will proceed to the forums.

5 hours ago, paladindelsur said:

Hi,

I've been a fan of the Cosmere since I read the Way of kings at the end of 2016. Of course my plans for 2017 were completely changed by a need to compulsively read everything Cosmere i could put my hands on.

Since then i had keep up to date bookwise, and heard the 17th shard podcast every now and then, when i get the cravings XD.
I made this account for asking an specific and weird question, so i will proceed to the forums.

Hello, and welcome to the Shard!

On 3/10/2022 at 5:14 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hi! welcome to the shard! want a cookie? 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:21 PM, paladindelsur said:

Sure, Thanks!

Oh, great. We have a hemalurgically spiked person now. Unless, for some reason, Thaidakar just gave him a regular cookie.