Regent's art space, I suppose

Regent

My own art space on the Shard (finally). Mostly just art dumps/sketches that I like but didn't feel like posting on my socials (with some exceptions). Still wanted to share them though so here ya go!

Spoiler

Sanderson stuff

Minor Cosmere and the major Skyward series spoilers

(You've been warned ;))

Spoiler

1: The hoid WIP I've last touched...weeks ago. I'm still stuck on how to continue.

Hoid WIP, 2021

2: Syl would love doomslugs so i doodled this hehe

Syl&Slugs, 2021

(3, 4, 5): SLUGGOS

Slugs, 2021

Doomslug, 2021

This was born from a random conversation with a friend haha

Squidward(?), 2021 

What went down:

Me: *sends a pic of Skyward's cover*
Friend: For a moment, I read Squidward instead of Skyward
Friend: Picture him with aviation glasses and her outfit

•••

Sketches

(6, 7, 8): A couple of my favorite sketches

Sketch 1

Sketch 2

Sketch 3

•••

Finished pieces

(9, 10, 11): Some of my personal favorites. Pretty inconsistent style lol, I'm still in my experimenting art styles stage.

Old Akali (LoL KDA) painting from a year(?) ago

Akali, LoL/KDA, 2020

Coraline hehe

Coraline, Coraline, Oct 2021

My most recent art, a fanart of Yae Miko from Genshin Impact. You probably recognize this as my new pfp and I gotta say it's probably my most favorite one I've worked on so far :P I did the sketch on PC but I couldn't be bothered to tinker with the new program I'm using (Krita, still getting used to the interface), so I imported the sketch on my phone and finished it off there. 

Yae Miko, Genshin Impact, March 2022

Well I ended up adding more than I initially intended to, hah. Apologies for the inconsistent style, I'm still working on it. But anyway there are still some more to come (hopefully)! I'll update as I go

Link to the next art post: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/106572-regents-art-space-i-suppose/?do=findComment&comment=1326099

Edited by Regent

• 3 weeks later...

Not much art as of late. Been in an art block lol but sketches/studies have been helping a bit, I suppose

Some skull sketches

Spoiler

And an Arcane screencap study I'm currently working on hehe. Still a wip.

Spoiler

Original screencap: 

Jin.jpg.c3f220707b635205072f64fac25d316c.jpg

Ok nvm. Update, I finished the Arcane piece lol:

Spoiler

(Didn't actually fully draw the background myself, hah. Ended up copy-pasting a section of it from the actual screencap and just painting over it since I had a hard time doing it from scratch :wacko: Otherwise I think it turned out nicely.)

(Link to next art post: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/106572-regents-art-space-i-suppose/?do=findComment&comment=1346839)

Edited by Regent

• 3 weeks later...

WIPs! Need some help though, I'm working on this fanart as a gift for my sister and drew up some draft sketches.Tell me which one y'all prefer :P

Spoiler

1: The character standing in a small lake holding a fan up like in her game splash art with a mountainscape and clouds in the background. Landscape is mostly empty aside from the glowing blue grass and a few rocky plains and statues in the distance.

2: Slightly slanted layout. Same character facing an arch posed in the same way as her ult. Landscape is still in scribbles as I'm still undecided whether I should go fully plain or if I should put some stuff, but aside from that there's some mountains in the distance and the upper section of the sky is lighter than the bottom half to contrast with the frost she's summoning.

Still subject to change for now but any suggestions are welcome!

6254485f5b9be_ayakathumbnails.png.f11cc47e77ac5939845ad90269d73bc4.png

Edited by Regent

• 1 month later...

GUESS WHAT SCHOOL'S OUT Y'ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

Feels nice to have time to draw againnnn. In a span of a week and a half I went on a drawing spree lol

WIPs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

Yes yes Vin best girl

62847a2d70cf3_pfpwip.thumb.png.1e4095bda707be981128c1163af6f2da.png

Also a lighting study of this pic I found on pinterest
62847a75a6459_wipagain.png.9c8c43e631586c0adef58f08fc272208.png

Ohh wait and the Ayaka WIP from my previous post! I haven't touched it in a while but I think it's going along fine62847c3884482_AyakaWPfinal.thumb.png.acebee5583302fb5cf760f35d25f43c0.png

Other very recent stuff. Just self-indulgent fanart of characters from anime I've been watching as of late ahah

Spoiler

Victor from Yuri!!! On Ice

62847b2a60408_VNfinal.thumb.png.7bdca51e1c6d6173a47ef5d56e5bcfe0.png

Yumeko from Kakegurui

(Ver 1 without lighting)

62847b5f33cd2_YumekoNL.thumb.png.8ee6e3223de7bb1323047176b2d32204.png

(with lighting, might go back into it and edit the lighting some more though)

6284f4bed7c45_YumekoF.thumb.png.59776bc7e59780d0f6ae7afc7d6dccc9.png

(Link to previous: https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/106572-regents-art-space-i-suppose/?do=findComment&comment=1326099)

Edited by Regent

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all, it's been a while ^^ 

Anyway I'm doing alright, sprained my ankle while skating a few days ago so I'm currently stuck at home lol. While decluttering my room I found this old school project done on an illustration board and instead of throwing it away, I figured I should use it as a canvas. It's been a long time since I last used my watercolor paints and and I was itching for something to do hehe

Spoiler

Venti from Genshin Impact

IMG_20220709_200605_edit_178600745802955.thumb.jpg.7eccaf83aab8303ef6e404b7fd433588.jpg