Have we seen Hemalurgy on other Shardworlds?

The Isochronism

So, my question was prompted by something Brandon Sanderson said a long time ago.

Questioner:

Have we seen Hemalurgy on any planet besides Scadrial? 

Brandon Sanderson:

I believe that you have, yes. I don't think you guys will find it, it's not something that's meant to be obvious.

Well I, (being me) took that as a challenge, and after searching long and hard, I finally believe I've found it. In the novella "Sixth of the Dusk" The birds on "First of the Sun" are thought to have magical abilities, but later in the novella it turns out the abilities are granted by parasites that infest the birds' food. By definition parasites have to piece the skin, so I feel like this could be a subtle form of hemalurgy.

What do you think, Do you guys have any better ideas? Other theories?

I guess this depends on how we determine what is Hemalurgy on a fundamental level. From a certain perspective, if we're talking using an invested object infused with at least part of a spirit/soul that can grant abilities or rewrite components of the Spiritweb, I wonder if Amaram eating Yelig-nar at the end of Oathbringer could count. The parasite idea is clever, and if they're granting Aviar abilities by somehow piercing the Spiritweb, that could make sense. If we're talking specifically spiking someone with metal with a chunk of someone else's Spiritweb, then neither of these would count.

This has been asked again in 2019:

Questioner

Has Hemalurgy been used outside of Scadrial that we've already seen?

Brandon Sanderson

You haven't seen someone using it, but there are effects of it that you have seen, I believe.

Starsight Release Party (Nov. 26, 2019)

Whatever that means.

37 minutes ago, Duxredux said:

I guess this depends on how we determine what is Hemalurgy on a fundamental level. From a certain perspective, if we're talking using an invested object infused with at least part of a spirit/soul that can grant abilities or rewrite components of the Spiritweb, I wonder if Amaram eating Yelig-nar at the end of Oathbringer could count. The parasite idea is clever, and if they're granting Aviar abilities by somehow piercing the Spiritweb, that could make sense. If we're talking specifically spiking someone with metal with a chunk of someone else's Spiritweb, then neither of these would count.

This has been asked again in 2019:

Whatever that means.

Based on his wording in some other WOBs I think Hemalurgy is being used specifically as the Metallic Art of Investing metals with chunks of Stolen Spiritweb.  

We have seen Feruchemist that had an Aviar, and we know there is a Kandra (that is a She) on Roshar and was on screen in OB.  Those technically might have been the same person, but the latter had to have Hemalurgy in the sense of Blessings regardless.