What would you do if you met your Cosmere Crush(es)

So, I though of this when I was on the “Ask anyone Anything” thread. And I asked what would you do if you met your Cosmere Crush(es)?

So Uhm. It’s pretty self explanatory, just say what you would do! Make sure to include the Character name. I’ll go first!

Kaladin…

If I met Kaladin IRL I would go absolutely insane. First I would become a Windrunner Squire and hit the skies! Then I would try to comfort him and tell him it’s going to be okay. Because well. It’s Kaladin! I would then force him to take me to Roshar, and live there. (Bringing my fam with me) after, I would make Kaladin teach me the spear and the lashings. (Yea this seems very childish, but this is what is going on through my head)

I’ll do another one lol.

Vasher…?

So yea…. I like Vasher…….. he’s pretty cool lol. So anyways, I would go hangout with (Warbreaker) Vasher and have him teach me the sword so I can be the ultimate Windrunner. I would also buy a bunch of breaths and become an Awakener-Windrunner and go God mode on Roshar. 

so yea. That’s basically what is going on! Don’t be afraid to share, we all have some… different.. crushes lol *cough cough* Vasher for me. :P Have fun!!

I don't really have a cosmere crush, closest thing would probably be Jasnah, and the way i make friendships is through dumb humor and i have a feeling she wouldn't appreciate my "ur mom" jokes lmao. Also she doesn't like bread, which is sad, so i couldn't (platonicly) woo her with my baking skills. So, uhhh, if i met her irl, i would attempt to become her ward or something. I DON'T KNOW THAT'S THE BEST I GOT

Oh also Vivenna kinda. But mostly just so i can go to Nalthalis (or however you spell it) and get a ton of Breaths. I wanna get perfect pitch so baaaaaaad

5 hours ago, Maddie The Succulent said:

when I was on the “Ask anyone Anything” thread.

hey thats one of mine

5 hours ago, Maddie The Succulent said:

what would you do if you met your Cosmere Crush(es)?

i think you've vastly overestimated how many people have crushes on brandon's fictional characters :P

now that I think about it, the few times I have seen people crushing on one of Brandon's charcters, it's always on one of his male characters. I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that they have a crush on a female cosmere character. huh.

On 3/7/2022 at 3:07 AM, Dannnex said:

i think you've vastly overestimated how many people have crushes on brandon's fictional characters :P

now that I think about it, the few times I have seen people crushing on one of Brandon's charcters, it's always on one of his male characters. I don't think I've ever seen anyone say that they have a crush on a female cosmere character. huh.

*looks at 17S Discord* *shoos #you-people back into its corner* Honestly it's probably a good thing that the Jasnah thirst hasn't completely decimated every fansite at this point. 

My own crushes...depending on how you count them I don't have very many or it's half the characters there are. Romantic attraction is weird, I don't feel it often with fictional characters, though there's plenty who I would date etc. and plenty who I squish (platonic attraction) on. I guess Adolin and Shallan (also Veil) are probably crushes? I'll just join whatever they've got going on, lol. 

I have maybe a couple but the biggest would probably maybe be Vivenna.

So what I'd do if I met her is, actually, I'd run. What am I doing there with the likes of Vivenna? I'd politely say my goodbyes and book it to the next planet over so as to save myself the social anxiety and possibility of embarrassment that could come with social interaction with someone that I like.

I hope that answers your question.

Spook:

AaaaaAAAHDJFJJAOCKSNXKSKNDKAKFKKFKFJJSJS *falls to the ground in a melty mass mess* "wasing of the....hi"

Renarin:

Honestly same as Spook prolly. Maybe without the "wasing of the"

Elend:

"Hi have you read *insert name of book*"

Now that I think about it…. There is one more…..

Susebron????

he's honestly pretty great…..??

yea, I don’t even know what I’m saying at this point…..

I would probably do the same thing as @DramaQueen but to Susebron instead of spook and maybe without the slang. ;)