#1 Taln Fan

Sluggo RP.   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in doing some form of a Slug RP? Where we’re all slugs, either canon ones, or our own made up ones?

2. 2. When should it take place (to determine spoilers)

• A little bit before the end of Starsight, with full Starsight spoilers
    • A bit after the end of Sunreach, with full Sunreach spoilers

So the great and wise @AonEne mentioned this idea a bit ago, I have no idea how serious she was being, but I’m going to propose it anyway! What do people think of doing a Skyward doomslug RP? I would say it would need to be Sunreach spoilers.

(Sunreach)

Spoiler

Since having Boomslugs and Commslugs would make it more interesting, and would leave better backround info, since we could start out in the Engineering Bay/Home and then go on an adventure. 

I’d also be fine with doing a Starsight spoilers one, with (spoilers for Starsight below)

Spoiler

Sluggos hanging out in the cavern that Jorgen found, however, I think Sunreach-time period would be more fun.

Does this sound fun? Do you love sluggos? Do you want to fibe with slug frens? I do, and if other people do, I think it’d be fun. Let me know if your’e interested, and people wants to, I can just change the name of the thread and start it.

(Pinging two other people who may or may not be interested) @Lotus @caramel_

Edited by #1 Taln Fan

3 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

I sadly haven't read any of the novellas :(

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm waiting for them to be released in print!

ok, ok, I was only able to because of a brief time where I was able to laze around in my room listening to the audiobooks as much as I wanted to. *shrugs* not everyone is able to do that. do you guys know when the print versions are coming out?

I added a question to the poll, for wether to do Starsight spoilers or Sunreach spoilers. (Also, not just for this, but if you haven’t read the novellas: they are so freakin good, go read em.)

Edited by #1 Taln Fan

• 4 weeks later...

i have been summoned

perfect, works for me. lets get this show on the road!!! *flutes joyfully*

(i haven't read sunreach, but i've been on the coppermind. so i know the slugs. and i can just go look them up. no i dont care about spoilers.)

Edited by Doomslug The Destroyer

• 3 weeks later...