Reckoners World RPG

Ookla of Colors

2 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

“Curiosity mainly. A High Epic you say? What powers?” 
As they wrapped up the conversation, Crystallix considered his next goal. Perhaps he would pay a visit to Ironwall.

"Yes, a High Epic. Go ask him what his powers are. I'm not allowed to tell. If I leave, will you release me?"

@#1 Taln Fan (Has Crystallix left his throne room?)
@The Unknown Novel
Cibor creeped down the dark, dank, and narrow corridors of the sewers. Him and Damien had left the main causeway once it became clear it was occupied by an underground slum, filled with those abandoned and left in ruin by the above world. Now they shuffled through one of the many abandoned tunnels, their only light being that of their flashlights.
The informant they were looking for was on the other side of town. And since Cibor wasn't dumb enough to go walking through downtown Berlin in military gear, through the sewers they went. It wasn't long before a light appeared, far down the tunnel.- clearly not daylight, but strange down here nonetheless. Gesturing to Damien to turn their flashlights off, the pair hides in the darkness near the entrance to the chamber they now peer into.
Inside is about twelve gun-wielding grunts and multiple crystals, one large throne-shaped one and one that's a little smaller than a person, with a vague outline of... something inside. Clearly some sort of epic's lair- new, perhaps, given the signs of recent struggle.

Yeah, I followed a bit behind Bug, going the same direction.

Crystallix came across a fork in the tunnel. Bug had gone this way, but wasn't sure which path she had taken. One slanted slightly up, so he took that. He sent out glowing veins of crystal as he went, illuminating the tunnels softly. Four of his men followed behind, rifles in hand. Crystallix reached a metal ladder, its rungs rusted. He didn't trust it with his weight, especially with his crystal armor. He sent thin lines of crystal up the sides of the ladder, encasing it with a thick layer. With the ladder now strengthened, he and his four guards climbed up. He pushed aside a manhole cover and jumped out onto the street, pushing off the top rung. Not his most dramatic entrance, but more dignified than crawling out of the hole. He surveyed his surroundings, then set off down the street towards the Eastern side of the city.

@The Unknown Novel (Up for a fight scene?)

I whisper quietly to Damien, quiet enough to not be heard by the thugs over the hustle of the city above. "Looks like some Epic's minions. Since their master clearly isn't here at the moment, how about we deal with these people and get some info about their goings-on?"

22 hours ago, The Unknown Novel said:

"Deal with? Lethal against non-epic? I've got a few rubber bullets, but it’s hard against greater numbers.

"We only need one to interrogate, don't we?"

Edited by Goob

• 3 weeks later...

Can I join with this character? He’s powerful at night, but very weak in the daytime.

Name: Nox

Primary power: Darkness manipulation. This power diverges into two forms. His first is what makes him a high epic; once killed his body fades into the shadows, then on the next new moon his body reforms. The second part of his power is to control darkness and make it into weapons (kind of like Nightwielder’s spears of darkness).

Limitations: He can’t make shadow weapons in the daytime.

Secondary power: Plasma manipulation and generation. He is able to create blades of plasma and shields of it. He is also able to make lightning bolts, and small glowing orbs that produce light. The plasma he creates is colored anywhere from vibrant green to soft white purple.

Limitations: Like with his other power he is much more powerful at night. During the day time he can only make small orbs and torches (dagger sized blades). During the night he can make lances of plasma as powerful as lightning.

Skills: Can fly, and has really good night vision.

Equipment: None.

Personality/Flaws: He tries to be extremely friendly and accommodating, but can be deceitful. Fake smiles and kindness. He wants to be well liked. He is also very vain. On the inside he can be arrogant, but on the inside he has a lot of social anxiety. He is nocturnal.

Weakness: A rope around his neck. This will negate all of his powers.

Appearance: A medium height boy in his late teens. He has black hair, and green eyes. His most notable feature is his large black crow wings that allow him to fly at speeds of 40 mph.

Backstory: Nox was ostracized and bullied as a young child. It got worse once he was in high school; and he developed insomnia and social anxiety. He tried to hang himself. Four years later he was transformed into Nox. He then went on a rampage and killed all of his tormentors. He then realized that they were able to take advantage over him because they had higher social statuses than him; because of this he tried to overthrow Iornwall. He failed and was killed. He returned during the next new moon, swore fealty to Iornwall, and declared himself Lord of the Night. He has since claimed The Berlin Cathedral as his territory, and neutrality in the battles between Desolation and Iornwall. 

Territory and ruling strategy: He has taken over the Berlin Cathedral and the surrounding buildings. He does not allow anyone to see him in the daytime, as he is asleep then. He holds giant parties every night outside the cathedral. Each party is a different theme. While everyone is welcome to the parties surrounding the cathedral, only high epics and VIPs can enter the cathedral. There are rumors that if you bring him music he doesn’t have he’ll let you into the cathedral. He has a few rules that keep his partygoers safe. He commands a small group of bouncers which enforce his rules. His parties start three hours after sunset, and end two hours before sunrise.

Edited by Emery the Steelrunner
Had to create a better background for him.

10 hours ago, The Unknown Novel said:

BTW, Desolation is in the east, he made the Crater, which is in the east.

When north is to your nose, west is to your left. I looked at the map, and with it's current orientation, it looks like Ironwall is in the east and the Crater is in the west. Is the map upside down?

The Berlin Cathedral is just barely on Iornwall’s side in the Prenzlauerberg to the East of the border. He chose it because it was large, spacious, and ornate inside. This allows him to host big parties, and fly indoors.

I was looking at a map to find the dome, and the map in the google docs is oriented correctly.

Edited by Emery the Steelrunner

Guys, I have  great idea for a joke epic: The Weatherman- Their powers allow them to accurately predict weather two days in advance, but if they predict tomorrow’s weather, then it will be completely wrong. Many people have left their umbrellas at home because of them.

Who wants this character?

5 hours ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

Guys, I have  great idea for a joke epic: The Weatherman- Their powers allow them to accurately predict weather two days in advance, but if they predict tomorrow’s weather, then it will be completely wrong. Many people have left their umbrellas at home because of them.

Who wants this character?

He's beautiful. His weakness is rum and I'm stealing him.

unless you want him back :'(