Quick Fix 59: Bachelor--Roshar edition!

Lotus

We've seen some crazy twists and turns in recent seasons of the bachelor, but never one as crazy as this one! Our team is traveling to the land of Roshar, on the planet Roshar, on the system Roshar, and ooh boy the competition is going to be tight on this one!

Introducing our bachelor: Adolin Kholin! Do you have anything to say, Adolin.

"Umm, hi. I hope that a lot of people enjoy my fashion sense on this show!"

"Brave words. I hope to see you soon on our newest edition of The Bachelor, but first a message from our sponsor, Crem de la cremling"

jingle music plays

Crem de la cremling, its so good--

Welcome to Quick Fix 59: Bachelor-Roshar edition! 

Rules:

Spoiler

Housekeeping:

24 hour day/night combined cycles

Inactivity filter of two cycles--if you don't post at least once in 48 hours, how can you expect Adolin to give you his rose?

Ties will result in a random player being eliminated

PMs are closed

Roles:

Honest Participants (vanilla villager): You just want to marry Adolin because he's just soooo handsome!

Ghost-blood spies (vanilla Elim): If you can get close enough to Adolin, you might be able to uncover valuable secrets for the ghost bloods... [Wincon is to outnumber villagers]

Special Rules:

Blind voting! Feel free to vote in thread, but the only one what will count is the one you send in your PM! 

Who voted for who will be revealed in the following cycle!

Players

Spoiler

1. Kasimir-- Keredin

2. Matrim's Dice--Lucy

3. The Unknown Aon--Floradel

4. Devotary--Kelath

5. JNV--Aracha

6. Archer--Nid

7. Experience--Zara

8 .Stricker--Vanala

9. Ash--Tailia

10. Maillwi--Malila

11. Thaidakar the Ghostblood--Salana

12. Amanuensis--Awoman

13. Illwei--Albert

14. Bort--Bortington the Blind

14. Orlok

Quick Links:

RPG is highly encouraged for this game. I really want to see y'all trying to woo Adolin into keeping you!

IM is: @Araris Valerian

Game will begin on Wednesday, March 9th, at 11:00 am PST

Ping me with any questions or if I've forgotten anything.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

58 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

okay, I want to play as Endrik.

Will note that a female character thematically make more sense to play as- for all I know you already have done that but I thought it’d be best to check anyway :P 

I’ll join as Nalash

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Will note that a female character thematically make more sense to play as- for all I know you already have done that but I thought it’d be best to check anyway :P 

I’ll join as Nalash

mkay, will change my character in my post, I barely looked at the topic just saw that it was a QF and glanced at the rules. 

2 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

This is QF 59. 58 was just buried under closed threads.

I'll sign up as illiterate noblewoman and contestant Brightness Kelath and her personal scribe Temlin.

Whoops thanks.

Tries to justify why Faleast would need to marry Adolin

Fails completely

I'll sign up as Brightness Tailia, who figured if Adolin had gone through everyone else she might as well have a shot. He couldn't be that absentminded, could he? Also she's definitely not a flesh-eating shapeshifter of any sort. Definitely.

9 hours ago, Archer said:

the secret is she's also gay

Signing up as Brightlord Keredin, a hotshot small-time duelist.

He doesn't actually have a secret because he's openly gay, and Adolin is hot, and he loves how Adolin handles his...sword.

Definitely no secrets, none at all. What you see is what you get ;)

Will probably not be playing as actively/aggressively because I have learned I don't have the stamina for QFs and am tired, and two games back-to-back have threatened to end me.

Edited to add: Yep, just signed up as a gay blade, what's wrong with that :P

Fair warning I might flirt lightly with fellow dude players so here's your incentive to go female character for this game ;) 

Edited by Kasimir
Edited character

7 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

actually I won't be able to do this one, sorry, I got a bunch of other stuff I got to do, I will be in the break tank that is starting up though if you want to do se with me.

All good!

The player list should be up to date now, let me know if I missed you

8 hours ago, Mailliw73 said:

This game is simple enough, I’ll join up for fun! Not sure how much serious analysis I’ll get in, but we’ll see. 

Malila is a tenth dahn woman who was insanely lucky enough to get in to this competition. 

:D

Great to be playing with you again, Maili! 

I'll sign up as Awoman (pronounced Ah-woah-mon), a polyamorous bisexual Azish nobleman who invites people from all over the world to his equal-rights-harem. He may or may not be participating to recruit the "losers" more than he is here for Adolin.

Edited by Amanuensis