Lotus

QF59: Bachelor--Roshar edition!

487 posts in this topic

Should I be surprised to be damned to yet another bloody cycle instead of being NKed? >:(

Apparently not, given how hard Orlok was going for me.

Maili.

Y'all do what you want to, I'm peacing out.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Should I be surprised to be damned to yet another bloody cycle instead of being NKed? >:(

Apparently not, given how hard Orlok was going for me.

Maili.

Y'all do what you want to, I'm peacing out.

I already stole the peacing out thunder :P

edit: if archer wants to vote me too, I vote we ask Lotus to end this early since I don’t have anything else to say. 
edit 2: if archer has no chance of voting Kas at least because I know I have nothing left to say to convince him. Last cycle should be evidence enough and there was plenty of discussion to look at. So, whatever you want, Archer. 

Edited by Mailliw73

you could have killed me. I have a death RP and it will never be posted. 

:P. Seriously though, I was certain I would die. Anyway, I want village cred for voting Orlok the past two cycles. Therefore you two should vote for each other and if this goes poorly, it's all my fault. Which means I should actually check my work with some backreading again. So I'll take a raincheck on the quick cycle. 

If I don't vote and the NK hits me, it's 50/50 which sides wins. Versus 100% chance of success or failure. I should probably commit to a read though.

3 minutes ago, Mailliw73 said:

edit: if archer wants to vote me too, I vote we ask Lotus to end this early since I don’t have anything else to say. 

Seconded if Archer wants to vote me instead.

I'm done. I'm really just done and I just wanted an NK to send me to the Elysian peace of the dead doc.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Seconded if Archer wants to vote me instead.

I'm done. I'm really just done and I just wanted an NK to send me to the Elysian peace of the dead doc.

I knew I wouldn’t be NKd but yeah I thought this was game over and I’m happy with that. 

Edit: there was no way you or I’d be killed Kas since we’re the main suspicions left. 

On that note, I’m so thoroughly confused that I’d be fine voting Archer if you are. @Kasimir I don’t know why he wasn’t NKd. At this point, I might be at crackpot levels but idk, he wasn’t NKed and his post this cycle is weird. Why back off me?

@Archer No, if you don’t vote, I will vote for myself and end this. There won’t be any 50/50 chance. 

Edited by Mailliw73

It is convenient that Striker gave inactivity clears to both Orlok and Mailliw. But they nulled Kas. So not much to read into there. 

Mental note not to effort clear Orlok in future. If the team is Mailwei, Sticker and Orlock, why did all the hard to spell names unite

Kas supports a Striker exe pretty early, over me. And Malibu didn't. 

Wonder if there was a secret reason for Mailman's no vote cycle. 

I'm who e!Kas would keep alive. Hmmm.

C3 Mailililialaialaiaalaia clearly supports Orlok. C5 Kas heavily susses them. 

C6, the elims could say whatever they wanted so long as the wagons split, but I do like Kas' willingness to vote Orlok on short notice. 

Emotion throws this out the window, but I think self voting is odd when the option of believing in a Archer-Kas team was available. 

I think given elim wincon, believing the last two of them would actively support each other isn't too difficult. I'm going to go with the simple explanation here and vote Mailliw. I'm fine with the cycle ending now, and have relayed that to my GM PM. See you in the Aftermath. 

This cycle has brought me around to thinking archer is evil and Kas just had frustrated village vibes. But, up to you Kas. If you don’t want to go archer then I’m good with an early end to the cycle and my death/loss. 

Sorry Maili. I'm utterly tapped out too. As far as I can tell, I just honest-to-God cannot see a world in which Archer is Evil. He voted on Orlok twice for chrissakes. Which commits me to Evil you.

If he's Evil and he's pocketed me utterly, so be it. I just can't carry on anymore. I'm done. Locking in Maili

If we lose, gg Elims. I did my best, and I'm out of road.

Not going to try to tie my brain into more logic pretzels. I'm fine with the cycle ending now.

Posted (edited)

Fair enough, I’m also good with the cycle ending then. 

@Lotus @Araris Valerian

Edited by Mailliw73

Posted (edited)

I'm fine with that, but will let Lotus make the final call.

Edited by Araris Valerian

Yep. The cycle will end in 10 minutes. (because I like even numbers)

Best of luck friends. Aftermath has been posted.