Brandon's announcement video tomorrow

Ixthos

3 minutes ago, GreyPilgrim said:

Betting project 4 is The Slinece Divine, or maybe Silverlight.

Yes. He has said book 4 requires the most background knowledge and explores a character we know. So either Silence Divine (can see floating cities maybe and a Herald) or Silverlight (tech mixing and Kriss/Nazh)

Edited by teknopathetic

Between the fact that book 2 is the one not in the cosmere, the cover has a globe on it, and he confirmed that the one we got a screenshot of is book two, I am going to guess that the last word on the screenshot is England. It looks like England to me, and the hat and gun give me Yankee in King Arthur's court vibes. 

Just now, Humble_Knight said:

Between the fact that book 2 is the one not in the cosmere, the cover has a globe on it, and he confirmed that the one we got a screenshot of is book two, I am going to guess that the last word on the screenshot is England. It looks like England to me, and the hat and gun give me Yankee in King Arthur's court vibes. 

the king's necromancer?

@platnumkid, @teknopathetic and @Oltux72

Spoilered below is the image that Platumkid pulled from the youtube vid, with some sharpening and some layer blending modes applied, also spoilered are some guesses as to what that title page says.

Spoiler

SecretBooks.gif.80593229cf5b65047dd884e7cd50fe76.gif

The Flea Wizards Elusive *small and garbled text* Book Emerald

or The Feral Wizards Passive *small garbled text* School Emlad (don't know what an Emlad is though).

Edited by Hoiditthroughthegrapevine

Seconding others, I think:

Secret Project 1 - Kingmaker

Secret Project 3 - YA Kite-based magic system

Secret Project 4 - The Silence Divine 

Admittedly, I'm not sold on these, since Kingmaker and the Kite-based magic system have been pitched as YA books, and Brandon is calling this adult. 

Secret Project 2 is a massive toss-up, and I have no idea what to theorize about it. I'll just randomly guess Soulburner, but I imagine it'll be something even more quirky. (I also think Soulburner may still be a videogame.)

EDIT: Silverlight makes more sense than The Silence Divine at this point and due to some of what Brandon has said, but I'd still like The Silence Divine more right now, so I'm keeping it up. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

Any idea if these books will be available in retail stores? The postage fees to Europe are insane. I'm looking at 75 dollars per book after postage fees and after I still need to pay VAT (24%), tolling fees + Finnish post office fees. That takes it to over 100 dollars per book. As much as I storming want these books, I don't want to spend 50 dollars just for the shipping and other related costs to get the book in my hand.

And, no audio book or ebook are not an option.

38 minutes ago, Flou said:

Any idea if these books will be available in retail stores? The postage fees to Europe are insane. I'm looking at 75 dollars per book after postage fees and after I still need to pay VAT (24%), tolling fees + Finnish post office fees. That takes it to over 100 dollars per book. As much as I storming want these books, I don't want to spend 50 dollars just for the shipping and other related costs to get the book in my hand.

And, no audio book or ebook are not an option.

He mentioned in his live stream that they will probably release to book stores with his usual publishers, but that europe is tricky as there is a push and pull between publishing in english vs. native languages.  He did mention that his Spanish and Polish partners have already shown strong interest.

They are actively looking for a way to publish and direct ship in europe so they dont need to produce the books in the states and mail them everywhere.

3 hours ago, teknopathetic said:

I am not convinced this is real as the font is intentionally weird

but

Fain ___ ____ ___ ____ Cosmere Emeld (Emerald?)? 

Enhanced.png

I got "Feral Wizard's Handbook [something] Elemental Emerald" thinking that it is the blue cover wizard kid with a gun and not a cosmere book