Brandon's announcement video tomorrow

Ixthos

2 hours ago, Child of Hodor said:

THREE Cosmere novels set on world's we haven't seen yet! 2023 will be the Cosmere year with this and maybe SA 5. The anti-2021 :).

They met the ksickstarter goal in like 30 minutes lol. For a kicstarter that no one was expecting that's pretty great. 

Doesn't he just say "characters who haven't had their own books before"? Not sure he's saying worlds we haven't seen yet.

2 hours ago, Child of Hodor said:

THREE Cosmere novels set on world's we haven't seen yet! 2023 will be the Cosmere year with this and maybe SA 5. The anti-2021 :).

They met the ksickstarter goal in like 30 minutes lol. For a kicstarter that no one was expecting that's pretty great. 

Doesn't he just say "characters who haven't had their own books before"? Not sure he's saying worlds we haven't seen yet.

I started it, and thought his eyes say something terrible has happened, but the way he's talking about it says he's trolling us. Kind of impressed by his ability to bring out the sad-eyed look on call, but he was clearly having fun with that. 

I've asked for the ebook version for my birthday in June or for Christmas. Does my family have a deadline to order that for me? If they wait until June or December to pay $40 to the kickstarter will it be too late?

2 minutes ago, Vin(Diesel) said:

I started it, and thought his eyes say something terrible has happened, but the way he's talking about it says he's trolling us. Kind of impressed by his ability to bring out the sad-eyed look on call, but he was clearly having fun with that. 

I've asked for the ebook version for my birthday in June or for Christmas. Does my family have a deadline to order that for me? If they wait until June or December to pay $40 to the kickstarter will it be too late?

Kickstarter will end in 30 days.  He mentions around the 14 min mark of the youtube vid that the ebook and audiobook versions will be for sale later, probably around kickstarter release times.  rewatch that part of the video to get exact details

8 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

GAK! Feral Wanachee Pub the wannabe Euou England?

I am not convinced this is real as the font is intentionally weird

but

Fain ___ ____ ___ ____ Cosmere Emeld (Emerald?)? 

Enhanced.png

Edited by teknopathetic