Just now, Kasimir said:

I didn't even realise that was there :|

This was my QF idea a long time ago, and I technically saw this ruleset when El was taking suggestions and my painkiller-fogged brain is still breaking on the rules so I should probably take that as a sign to YOLO and hakuna matata this.

It took me until my third reread to see the link xD

Ig guess I'll tag mat to let him know I vote on him... @Matrim's Dice

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

That's a weird question Ash, why dont you vote striker to add extra pressure or tag him, at least :ph34r:

Because he’s not online at all and I’m more interested in why Elenion and Flamingo took / are taking so long to post while reading the thread :P

Well, let me make a public suggestion to the elims: please elim kill any inactive players. This isn't a normal QF where players might drop in and out of activity, this game is so short that a player who's inactive one cycle is very likely to be inactive the next cycle. We don't want to waste the lynch killing inactives, and killing inactives isn't indicative of the elims' plans, so I think it's a win-win for both the village and elims. I know I'm likely to be read as an elim saying this, but I think it needs to be said.

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

I'll admit that I am in fact village

Gasp

Me too

@everyone we should all claim, this game can be really easy :D. 

Just now, Experience said:

:ph34r:

Then It'll stay there for now.

Go right ahead :P.

1 minute ago, Elenion said:

Well, let me make a public suggestion to the elims: please elim kill any inactive players. This isn't a normal QF where players might drop in and out of activity, this game is so short that a player who's inactive one cycle is very likely to be inactive the next cycle. We don't want to waste the lynch killing inactives, and killing inactives isn't indicative of the elims' plans, so I think it's a win-win for both the village and elims. I know I'm likely to be read as an elim saying this, but I think it needs to be said.

I'm a sucker for this bolded line, I read it village nearly every time

20 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Xino

bold of you to assume I've opened my GM PM :ph34r:

edit:

this vote was supposed to be on Araris - I copy/pasted his vote for the red colour and was meant to change it but forgot to

so I guess I'm voting xino now

:thonk:

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Exp :P.

And the circle is complete :P.

...So it is. Huh.

20 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Exp village

Mat

edit:

aaaaa I need more time to let my votes marinate 

Edited by _Stick_