1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

@Kasimirso how does it feel rolling elim for the first time? :P

Rolling? You think El rolled? :P

I would like to point out this is pretty much the only cycle we’ll have a clean vote count early on, as the rest may be clogged with… certain people who value items over self-preservation. What we do with that, not sure yet because D1.

Xino

Just now, Kasimir said:

Well, lesgo then.

Stick, you both coordinating in an Evil doc or what? :eyes:

bold of you to assume I've opened my GM PM :ph34r:

edit:

this vote was supposed to be on Araris - I copy/pasted his vote for the red colour and was meant to change it but forgot to

so I guess I'm voting xino now

Edited by _Stick_

Just now, Experience said:

Fast is fun.

Trying to decide if it's worth bidding 11...

@Elbereth I'm not on the player list.

Also, though I'll try to keep up with thread, please use your GM PM for anything directed at me (or tell me you have in there at least) so I'm sure to catch it.

7 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

How does it feel to have been cursed with Elim so soon after being Village, ThreadPMBro? :P 

I am grateful as always to RNGesus >:D

Tbh wouldn't have minded elim too much this time, can only be stressed out for a few hours max:P

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Lo all!

Since votes are currency this game, I'm going to be auctioning mine off. Bidding starts at three compliments. It was going to be one, but it looks like I'm on the chopping block today. :ph34r:

1. You are an excellent vote target
  2. Your name looks good in red and bold
  3. My vote is the third compliment; it's a sign of respect

1 minute ago, Elenion said:

@Matrim's Dice You caught me lurking! And that's 2 poke votes on me so far, so unless they move I guess I'm not getting an item this turn.

I was going to put a poke-vote on Stick, but then Stick beat me to posting, so I'm going to go ahead and put a poke-vote on StrikerEZ.

Bids apply votes on the next turn, not this turn.

Striker, where be you?

1 minute ago, Elenion said:

@Matrim's Dice You caught me lurking! And that's 2 poke votes on me so far, so unless they move I guess I'm not getting an item this turn.

I was going to put a poke-vote on Stick, but then Stick beat me to posting, so I'm going to go ahead and put a poke-vote on StrikerEZ.

Huh, I had missed Ash's vote. The ninjas are insane xD

There's at least 3 new replies but by the time I read them I won't have to double so that's fine

Thoughts on CCing this game, and whether there's a difference from a normal game? On one hand, inactivity for one cycle has a greater chance of inactivity for other cycles, but the game will also be over tonight so idk

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Bids apply votes on the next turn, not this turn.

...I need to reread the rules xD definitely thought it was for this turn

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Bidding adds to next cycles vote, right?

Also, really love having the vote spreadsheet avaliable like that, great idea!

Edit: ooh vote count formula, sweet!

I didn't even realise that was there :|

This was my QF idea a long time ago, and I technically saw this ruleset when El was taking suggestions and my painkiller-fogged brain is still breaking on the rules so I should probably take that as a sign to YOLO and hakuna matata this.