Is there a Kindle version of the Prose?

Mono

There should be any number of online converters that allow you to change files to different formats. Try searching "docx to mobi." CloudConvert and Zamzar both work very well for me, although I haven't tried converting those specific formats.

Edit: This topic might interest you too.

Edited by Robin Hatter

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I read the prose version, but I recall running into similar issues. I think I converted it into an epub or mobi at the time(can't remember if I was using Kindle or Nook) and it just didn't work well. I then tried converting it into a pdf which worked better with my e-reader at the time. Though I feel like it still wasn't great and just ended up reading it on my phone, which wasn't exactly fun either as it involved a lot of scrolling and zooming in or out, but hey it worked. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2022 at 2:30 AM, Mono said:

I've been trying to read White Sand, but I'm not used to reading on a device, and the small font is not working for me. I was wondering if anybody had a version without the page numbers and weird half squares?

I use Calibre (Freeware/Shareware) to manage my eBook collection and my Kobo reader. It was fairly easy to convert the .docx to epub (and it can convert to/from most file formats). If you are a bit obsessive about your ebooks, like I am, you can also edit the epub after converting to fix small formatting issues - took me about 20 minutes total (Conversion and editing the epub) to have a nice clean ebook copy.

PM if you want more info on where to get Calibre or have questions on what it can/cannot do or how to do things like editing the file.