Reckoners World RPG possibility

Ookla of Colors

Reckoners world RPG  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to join a Reckoners world RPG?

2. 2. If so, what continent?

3. 3. When should it start?

• February 27 (GMT calendar)
    • Sometime in the next month-ish
    • I just want to know when it starts
    • I'm not playing
    • RIGHT NOW

I'm interested in a Reckoners world RPG, and the Reckoners RPG is dead, and it seems to me like it's harder to reboot something than it is to start a new one.

I also get the feeling that I'm probably not the only one interested in a Reckoners world RPG, and we all just don't know there are more of us.

Please take my polls and let me know if I'm right or wrong?

Edited by Tani

Antarctica would be fun to do. I probably should have voted for that.

I had this idea that we could do one in Europe where a super power gifter Epic has been able to keep society running as normal because his fear is anarchy. 

Australia is fun because it's way less inhabited than other places and desert allows for the same thing as Antarctica, just with more human interaction. 

I don't think Antarctica would work very well. I mean... why would you want to rule over frozen wasteland?  I feel like there would be one or two Epics whose powers don't mix well with humanity for some reason or another and that would be about it.

On 2/26/2022 at 0:51 PM, Tani said:
On 2/25/2022 at 10:36 AM, Voidus said:

I believe I have found the source of the upvotes to some old Reckoners RP posts of mine from 2014 :P
Was wondering what had prompted that.

:ph34r:

previous post quoted and hidden to avoid doubleposting.

I think I'll start it in Europe on March 2 GMT. I'll also make a Google Docs for characters and character ideas.

Should joining questions be asked in-thread or in the Docs?

I'm willing to be an anti-epic.

Is anyone willing to be Ricochet's father?

(Background: Ricochet was six when calamity happened. There was stuff about epics on TV, then their family made a plan for if one of them or someone nearby turned into an epic, then Ricochet's father turned into an epic and did as epics do. Ricochet and his sister ran away, their mother ended up dead. Cause of death/power portfolio should include something obviously belonging to an Epic, with the father obviously being the Epic. That's all I did to him.) He wouldn't recognize Ricochet, but Ricochet would recognize him.

I think the interactions would be interesting.

Edited by Tani