Moash becomes Vengeance?

Experience

This is just an idea that came up as I was theorizing with some friends, don't know how possible it is with knowledge we have from WOBs and the like, but thought I should put it out there. 

I'm pretty sure there's been a bunch of theorizing before that Honor and Odium could combine to become Vengeance before. The way I see this working is that vengeance is kind of like oaths/promises that are fueled by hate. Anyway, we were theorizing about who would make a good Vessel for the shard, and Moash just fits too perfectly. His entire storyline thus far is driven by vengeance. 

So. Is it likely that if such a Shard were to exist in the future that Moash would become it's vessel? Smart people feel free to prove me wrong (or right :P).

I agree that a combination of O/H would probably be someone vengancey. I’m hoping that storm light doesn’t end with another shard combination like mistborn but if it did Moash would be a good candidate. The person does not have to necessarily match the Intent of the shard as long as they are connected to it.

So basically I’m saying I have no idea but I like the theory.

I could see it happen in the future. The two major things I see as issues right now are: 

1. As stated by @Mage above, it would be similar to other stuff Brandon has done already in other stories (Mage, you might want to spoiler tag it :-) 

2. We just got a brand new Odium in Taravangian, and I doubt Brandon will replace the holder of Odium twice in quick fashion. It would risk undermining the whole twist of Mr. T whacking Rayse. If Moash gets hold of Odium, it won’t happen until the back half, I’d guess. 

Since ROW I can't help but think the Stormlight Archive is just Sanderson showing how the God of war came about.

Theorising along these lines my guess is at the end of SA Odium will be split in half, most likely with a Dawnshard and gets divided between Honor and Cultivation. Im also thinking that Honor and Cultivation will swap a bit of their.. power.

Main reasoning is to remove Odium from the board by providing some Divine context to its divine hatred.

Thus we have two new 1.5 power Shards..

H + O = War

C + O = Vengance

Dalinar is the obvious fit for War and I'm also guessing Lift takes up vengance and we'll find out in the back 1/2 that the Ghostbloods were involved in mummies death so she's off to cause some drama.. something something Trell..

!~HIF~!